Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just A General Question!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Just A General Question!
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Just A General Question! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
I think its kosher to use the prompt for inspiration but I would NOT post or submit it to the LJ once the time allotment has been met. This is a courtesy to the people who run the challenges as well as those who participate by the due dates. But if you wanted to use a prompt for inspiration I'm sure that would be fine, just give a credit source for the prompt - another courtesy. (if you'd like help with wording this, shoot me a PM and I'll do what I can to assist you with something appropriate!)

forthrightly - lovingly called, "forthy" by most - runs the LJ so I suggest getting into contact with her about it if you have any questions about what the rules are for their contests.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Just A General Question! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 38
I was looking over past prompts on the Dokuga Contests and I was wondering - even though the prompt has already been over and done with, can the prompts still be used as long as they are not submitted to the Live Journal? Or is it once they are done - they're done?

Logged Logged

Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Just A General Question! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 38
Thanks! Yeaaah~ I don't want to submit them to the actula LJ, I think that would be more then rude but I was rather curious since the prompts themselves are interesting! Thank yu for oyur help!!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.