Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Poll: Sesshomaru in Kagome's world...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Poll: Sesshomaru in Kagome's world...
Langus
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Poll: Sesshomaru in Kagome's world... 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
Okay Dokuga Forum, I need your help. I'm working on a chapter and want to hear some of your ideas!

If Sesshomaru were to visit Kagome's world, what is ONE thing/place/spot you think she would show him in the Tokyo area? (Keep in mind, it can only be one).

Answer away

Logged Logged

[img] http://fc65.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/031/4/4/441a265f509fa2446485eec83c5450ec.jpg [/img]
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Poll: Sesshomaru in Kagome's world... 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
Well, I don't know Tokyo, so can't name an exact place.

But I'd take him to a place related to knowledge. Maybe some planetarium, where he could see the moon, planets and stuff, or to an art museum, or to some filarmonic orchestra presentation - music wasn't a commonality, even between nobles in Feudal Era.

I saw many times authors approaching the topic of "Sesshoumaru learns about future" focusing in aspects like pollution, wars, crime - but I think there's more to it. Well, sure, mankind still fight and hate and destroy - we're humans, after all. But in the last 500 years we still made advances in many wonderful fields, like arts and science.

So, you know, instead of taking the demon to the cliché trip to the nearest mall... Take him to some place with meaning.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/23 14:29 By Allyonora.
katdemon1895
Pup
graphgraph
well if messing with the timeline isn't much of an issue, a library's always a great place to start and let sesshomaru get a basic idea of what's happened in the past centuries, or maybe a trip to the tokyo tower and let him get a general overview of what edo ends up looking like?

Logged Logged
Langus
Whelp
graphgraph
Those are fantastic ideas guys!

I thought of Tokyo Tower too... They have a purikura machine inside where you can take shots of yourself in front of/around Tokyo Tower. It could make for some interesting plot bunnies

And I LOVE the idea of a planetarium or science museum. He seems like the type who'd be interested in that kind of stuff.

Logged Logged

[img] http://fc65.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/031/4/4/441a265f509fa2446485eec83c5450ec.jpg [/img]
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Poll: Sesshomaru in Kagome's world... 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
National Museum or Science Museum -just a museum of some type.

I imagine Sesshoumaru would be uncomfortable or anxious in any place that is loud or crowded. Which would be dangerous to the other people there. I take Sesshoumaru as a being that likes to have 'control' of any situation he is in, so no matter how strong his control is, if he was taken somewhere crowded or with loud and foreign sights and sounds it may cause him to be overwhelmed.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/23 21:46 By PRVN.
Phoenix89
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Poll: Sesshomaru in Kagome's world... 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I would think he might want to visit the location of his home and maybe see if it's still there or built over. Although now thinking about it I would be depressed if it wasn't.

Logged Logged
Langus
Whelp
graphgraph
Hahahaha! I just had this great vision of Sesshomaru walking up to what used to be his home and seeing a giant Pachinko parlour standing there instead. It'd be like the Native American on the Simpsons who cried after seeing what they'd done to his ancestors' land.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/23 22:58 By Langus.

Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Poll: Sesshomaru in Kagome's world... 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
Depends on how well Sesshomaru is behaving. If he's being a bad puppy, then Kagome might show him the Kennel and the Dog Pound (although that would probably result in a few humans being melted and a swarm of freed dogs roaming the city). On the other hand, I could totally envision her taking him to something 'cool' like an arcade and having him end up going ballistic with all the strange sounds, smells, and sights.

A library probably would be the safe and smart thing to do. On foot. Again, I could see Sesshomaru seeing cars, buses, trains, and airplanes as strange demons that demanded his attention to attack and destroy since they totally ignored him and his awesome power as they just went about their way...

Logged Logged

Azumii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Poll: Sesshomaru in Kagome's world... 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Harajuku!!! Hahaha I think Sessho seeing all the crazily dressed people and cosplayers would be hilarious.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.