Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
You know its bad when...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: You know its bad when...
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
Fallendoll- it might have been him, just in disguise. Maybe he can't bear to hide his beautiful hair, so he makes it look like he's a pitiful human male by changing his face...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
You know you've got it bad when your mom starts yelling, "WRITING FANFICTION WILL NOT GET YOU INTO COLLEGE!" and its the only ammo she has.

I have the same problem.
But! We will prove them otherwise!!!

Logged Logged
Fallendoll
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
Fallendoll- it might have been him, just in disguise. Maybe he can't bear to hide his beautiful hair, so he makes it look like he's a pitiful human male by changing his face...
--knifethrower

It's more likely that Kagome wouldn't let him hide it. 'Yeah, fine, go in disguise. But you mess with your hair, and it's a month on the couch, buster!' Though I doubt she'd be able to hold out a whole month. It's Sesshoumaru. Come on.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/05 14:33 By fallendoll. Reason: Grammar error
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
You know you got it bad, when your family and friends growl at you for being so predictable in what your going to dress your little sister as because they gave you all creative rights to make her costume. Also you got it bad when you yell at your cats for stealing your Sessho blanket off your bed.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
you know it's bad when your husband is outnumbered 85 to 1 by the Sesshys in your home....

Logged Logged
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
You its bad when your own husband comes home and tells you he saw a guy that looked just like the human Inuyasha and that the guy had a older brother that was told he looked like Sesshoumaru. Yea, I about screamed when I found out.....talk about bad....

and you know you have it bad when you refuse to make dinner just for the sole fact that it will interrupt your fanfiction reading...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/10/05 23:28 By Hoshi Phoenix.

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Bleuborzoi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I know it's bad that despite not being active in the fandom for ages...I still really want to name one of my future show Borzoi Sesshoumaru x3. Just have to figure out the perfect registered name...any ideas? XD

Logged Logged
kc
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
you know you got it bad when your husband comes home from work and says what you readin and your 9 yr old says sess/kagome stories what else and rolls his eyes.,

and when your 16 yr old comes home with a tattoo of a white wolf and you dont get mad you say why did you get a tattoo of ayame? and your daughter rolls her eyes and your hubby whaps the back of your head.

Logged Logged
kc
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
new one , your watching avatar and in the end SPOILER: When they are trying to put his soul into the avatar forever,you think that could have been avoided if they had tenseiga. and you say it out loud and your hubby just shakes his head, and looks like he wants to whap ya in the head again.

Logged Logged
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years ago Karma: 20
You know it's bad when you are reading Poe for class and picture Sesshoumaru as Montresor and Naraku as Fortunato!

I know some would say it should be the other way around, but somehow - I just could just see Sesshy in this role. It made for a very entertaing time, I will tell you!LOL

Logged Logged
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 14 Years ago Karma: 26
You know it's bad when you have a dream about drawing a beautiful Sesshoumaru and Kagome doujinshi, only to wake up disappointed to find blank sheets of paper beside your bed. *Sighs*

Logged Logged
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
When I asked my hubby to role play. He as Sesshomaru and me as Kagome while in the bed room. The pointed to a few fan-fictions to show him how I wanted him to act.
Best part He actually did it.

(Lucky me he has lovely long hair already. Now if he would only bleach it more.'Sigh') (He has his own Tomb Raider thing, so we are even.)

When I tell other men who hit on me that they can't compare to my Fluffy, and start listing Sesshomaru's almighty-ness. Tall , Fair Complected, Bad Boy, well kept Nails, Long Pretty Hair, Arrogant with an Attitude and to Die for Amber Eyes.

(Used that one just a few days ago.) I have even used his name a few times, one of these days someones going to recognize who I am talking about.

My hubby and me get a good laugh about it. (Honest relationships are a great thing.)

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
Sumi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
You know its bad when you rate guys from just being okay, from being fine, to being Sesshoumaru. And no one has taken that top spot.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/28 19:25 By Sumi.

..just a piece of my mind..
Trouble_In_Shangri_la
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
It's bad when you actually ponder who on the show has the best veins and who would be the biggest wuss about needles.

Logged Logged

Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22
It's bad when the little light on your Blackberry flashes to signal a new message and you actually get dissapointed to find a text message from your husband rather than an update to one of your favorite stories get frustrated even more and wish you could melt said Blackberry with your own poison claws.....yeah I caught heck for that one today lol....

Logged Logged

Twilight Dawn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
You know it's bad when you start to have dreams that you're Kagome and you let Sesshoumaru dominate you.

Logged Logged

Lady_Mist
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 17
You know it's bad when anything that even sounds like Asuza just pisses you off, and makes you wanna cuddle Sesshy...
(I'm currently reading Violation of Honor by Rinseternalsoul.......again)

Logged Logged

Kerii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
I have mentioned it before. All I have to say is silver hair. Then again, I was also told I have emotional constipation.

Logged Logged
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 52
You know it's bad when you use Kagome as a basis of comparison when either meeting or viewing pictures of any women, anywhere, under any circumstances, period.

Logged Logged

Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Twilight Dawn---Re:You know its bad when... 2 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 4
You know it's bad when you start to have dreams that you're Kagome and you let Sesshoumaru dominate you.

You mean that's not normal?

Are you telling me that I am not the only one? Whoo(Wipes Sweat off Brow)

You know its bad when you start actually thinking and speaking in terms like: sire, mate (using that one got me into trouble with some women that mistook the term and thought I was also homosexual), ect... and also start to growl at people that piss you off. (Lots of weird looks at work for that one)

Logged Logged

Sovereign State
Pup
graphgraph
You know it's bad when you read the "Searching for a fic" forum, and you see a post about a great story you read not two days earlier...and you can't remember who wrote it or what the title was after those two days.

(This is because I read far too much fanfiction, and I read a minimum of 2 stories at once - yay ADD!)

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
You know its bad when: You wonder why YOUR husband cant have calf lenth glorious long silvery locks. Accordingly, in the next spat you have you with him, you then wish for that glorious hair, just to have something to yank!

Logged Logged
LeiTung
Pup
graphgraph
I work at a grooming shop and... and...

It get so hard to resist the urge to dye Sesshoumaru's markings into every fluffy white dog that walks in. I would do it to my Maltese if I didn't think my mother would have a heart attack. T^T

Logged Logged

\"I despise a world which does not feel that music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy.\"

-- Ludwig von Beethoven
Addy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
You know it's bad when the only sort of fanfiction from the Inuyasha fandom that you can stand is Kag/Sessh fanfiction, and it has to at least have been nominated on Dokuga.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagome\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Panty Flash in the Claim Game.
I am a Master Arm Rest in Dokugareers and I am invisible until mods notice me. :3 Fear my YIMhood!
Kitsune
Pup
graphgraph
Re:You know its bad when... 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Danyealle-sama wrote:
When your cat knocks your carebear on the floor then you pick it up and sit it by your Sesshomaru plushie and you get the plot for a crackfic out of it. Sesshomaru vs the CareBears.... 'nough said.

we won't mention even considering getting a tattoo of him....

Oh my goodness I seriously have debated the tattoo thing! Maybe the moon as a little tribute, lol

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.