Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What was the last fic that made you cry?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What was the last fic that made you cry?
Gina Bristow
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I just finished Embrace the Silence by Trouble_In_Shangri_la and the last two chapter had me bawling my eyes out. I really couldn't stop. So I was wondering if anyone else has had an intense emotional reaction to a story.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
theunknownchild
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
There was this story on a random inuyasha site a few years ago called Tears of a Miko or something like that. Kagome's blood ended up destroying naraku, but also destroying her as well. It was really intense and heart breaking and I think it is the only story I have ever cried over.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 91
Mine wasn't a Sess/Kags one, it wasn't even in the Inuyasha fandom at all. It was a story called Pain and Contradictions by atypicalsnowman in the Harry Potter section on AFF. I was doing good with the whole thing until they got to the point of Ron Weasley's burial then I was crying my eyes out. It was a very intense, emotional scene that was well written and thought out. It took me forever to get through that chapter because I kept having to stop reading because I couldn't see the computer screen through the tears.

However, I will admit to the fact that the prologue to my story, Devotion and Sacrifice, had me in tears the whole time I was writing the 'death scene' even though I knew the ending of the story and that things weren't as they seemed. Strange how that works, isn't it?

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
gah i'm a sniveling baby i cry about once a week b/c of something. seriously some of you authors are amazing! could i give you a list? no, b/c i tend not to want to read the upsetting fics, i think the one that had me most emotional as of late was "gambling your love away" b/c i was so angry i was shaking while i left my review of chapter one, its on dokuga and rated MA, and has a very explicit rape in chapter one. but it makes me want to do unspeakable things to inuyasha, horribly unspeakable things...

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
I've cried at alot of stories. Hands down though, I have to say that the most tear inducing story for me is "Tears of the Fallen." It felt like I cried all the way through it.

Logged Logged

Karli
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
I Cried at the end of The Western Bond by Aeries it was just a sad ending. Also at the end of Embrace the Silence by Trouble_In_Shangri_la which where happy tears.

Logged Logged
Jekya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
embrace the silence really great story

Logged Logged

Jekya
Twilight Dawn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
I have let out a few tears over quite a few stories. The one story that really got to me was 'Wisteria' by Miss Teak.

Logged Logged

Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
The first and since then the only story that made me cry was "Tales from the House of the Moon" by Resmiranda. And that wasn't the chapter where Kagome died, but the last chapter when Sesshoumaru and Kagome are meeting again. I was in tears for an hour! But I think I wasn't the only one that shed tears on that story, hopefully ^^;

Logged Logged
Khrystyne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
The story that always makes me cry is "The Pain of Losing Another" by ShadyMinion
Kagome is so broken in that fic that it makes me cry when I think about a person getting to a point where they are beyond fixing. Fantastic read, I'm just waiting for the sequel to be updated.

Logged Logged

Aoi Mitsuki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I think the last was: "Beside You in Time" ?
The part where she told Sesshoumaru she's staying with her husband coz it's the closest to living like a human than she'd ever get.
It's a really deep fanfic and everytime I read it, I just feel the emotions being portrayed~

Logged Logged
Veritas
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Sophie wrote:
The first and since then the only story that made me cry was "Tales from the House of the Moon" by Resmiranda.

This. ^

I just finished reading it about a week ago, and I cried for a good fifteen minutes. And I never cry..

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
Aoi Mitsuki wrote:
I think the last was: "Beside You in Time" ?
The part where she told Sesshoumaru she's staying with her husband coz it's the closest to living like a human than she'd ever get.
It's a really deep fanfic and everytime I read it, I just feel the emotions being portrayed~

Is that fic still going? I started it a long time ago, and after a long time withoutupdates, I assumed it was on Hiatus or Abandoned.

I haven't been brought to tears in a fic before. I like never ever cry though so thats not a fair assesment. I've had stories stay with me though. And stories leave me sad.... or angry even! My poor husband happened upon me after one such fic, and I was like psycho wife all day. Poor guy didn't know what hit him.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/07/03 14:53 By MoxyMikki.
Phopatia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
One story that had my bawling was Tales from the House of the Moon. The part where Kagome passes away because of cancer while taking to Sesshoumaru made me use a whole box of Kleenex! Also the story Beside you in Time made me shed a few tears...

Logged Logged
Sovereign State
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
The three fanfics that I can remember made me cry were:

1. "Fated" by Leafygirl (Naruto universe/KakaSaku) - Lots of hysterical sobbing and inability for form coherent words for an extended period of time. It was a mess. This was my worst instance of fanfiction crying.

2. "Tales from the House of the Moon" by Resmiranda - which got me hooked on the Sess/kag pairing, and by extension this site. This was the first time my husband saw me cry over fanfiction, he thought it was something he did.

3. "Embrace the Silence" by Trouble_In_Shangri_La. My poor husband was slightly more used to random hiccuping and watery smiles from my online reading by that point.

Logged Logged
jgem
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Although I did get a bit teary eyed with "Embrace the Silence" and "Tales from the House of the Moon", the first fanfiction that I read that had me bawling was Forthright's "Unsought". It is a Miroku/Kagome tale.

Oh, the emotional spectrum that one took me through.

Logged Logged
Sabrina-star
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Embrace the silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That one had me sobbing! specially the last chapter, and cried harder while I listened to her "recommended" song and reading at the same time!!!

Logged Logged
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
I can't really remember the name of the fic that made me cry, but what I remember of it was Sesshoumaru was found with roots grown around him and some nurse started taking care of him but she couldn't do it anymore and so he ended up in Kagome's workplace and she took care of him. I wont say anymore because it will spoil the story.

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 10
Usually fictions only get me a little teary eyed. I can't actually think of a time one made me outright cry though.

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 39
I have to go with what I see many other people have said. I bawled like a baby at the end (or near-end as the case may be) of Resmiranda's amazing Tales From the House of the Moon. I remember staring at my computer screen and having one of those completely irrational moments where you almost think that if you hope hard enough, you'll re-read that chapter and it will go differently. That's a story that definitely sticks with you.

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Sesshoumaru: A Howl Through the West

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
For Her by Priestess Skye.
The beginning of the last chapter made me cry, the rest of it I still cried but with a smile.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:What was the last fic that made you cry? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
Ha! You want to read a fic that will make you cry? Try reading "Broken" by Aly on ASS. I've read that like 10 times, and I still cry like crazy every time I read it. I wishwishwish that story would be updated...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.