Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
You know its bad when...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: You know its bad when...
#75820
Icewolf of the West
Pup
Posts: 46
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Nope I have an even better one

You know it's bad when you scour the Earth trying to find a cream-colored Shiba Inu puppy, with the plans of naming him Sesshomaru. I've been doing this for about a year now and I haven't found one yet...
 
Logged Logged
 
*Fatshe leso, Lea halalela*
Icewolf of the West has claimed Toran\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claws in \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The Claim Game\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#78551
Hana
Pup
Posts: 64
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Icewolf of the West wrote:
Nope I have an even better one

You know it's bad when you scour the Earth trying to find a cream-colored Shiba Inu puppy, with the plans of naming him Sesshomaru. I've been doing this for about a year now and I haven't found one yet...


Kishu dogs are easier to find in white colors... www.dogspuppiesforsale.com/images_v2/admin/kishu-2.jpg

or a Japanese spitz www.mannerkingjapanesespitz.com/images/page2_386.jpg


You know it's bad when you and your friends start listing hot guys and almost of those "men" are anime characters.
 
Logged Logged
 


You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body. ~C.S. Lewis

Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge. ~Isaac Friedmann

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ~Albert Einstein
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#78586
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
Posts: 601
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 46
I'm a dude, so I'm not really Sesshoumaru obsessed... I just kinda hate Inuyasha. So I'm on the elder brothers side. I think that fact that I can hate an anime character enough to make him the bad guy in almost every fic I write makes it bad...
 
Logged Logged
 
My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can\\\'t, try.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#78587
sugar0o
Destroyer of Boxes
Posts: 2928
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 199
Knight of Disorder wrote:
I'm a dude, so I'm not really Sesshoumaru obsessed... I just kinda hate Inuyasha. So I'm on the elder brothers side. I think that fact that I can hate an anime character enough to make him the bad guy in almost every fic I write makes it bad... and that is why r0o adores you!

You know it's bad when you look at the clock, and realize you have 15 mins until you have to leave for work, your not dressed, but your haggling that if you read fast enough not only can you get the chapter you've been waiting for read, but dress, dog walked, and out the door while only being 2 mins late....

- is usually 4 minutes late to work daily o.o today it was Aura's fault >_>
 
Logged Logged
 
We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#78591
Beta Fish
Pup
Posts: 4
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
You know it's bad when you file your nails into "claws" like Sesshomaru's and argue that they're more comfortable that way.
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#78599
EtherealCrescent
Pup
Posts: 34
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
Beta Fish wrote:
You know it's bad when you file your nails into "claws" like Sesshomaru's and argue that they're more comfortable that way.

It's more comfortable that way? LOL


You know it's bad when you're reading a story and you have a final in the morning, and instead of studying now you say, "Eh... I'll just wake up early and do that." A very new problem I am dealing with.

** ...Reads what I wrote and finally signs off of Dokuga.**

-E.C.
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#78602
Sp@ceMonkey
Pup
Posts: 59
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
You know it's bad when all your ideas of a "romantic moment" come from fanfiction.

You know it's really bad when every time you have an idea for a cute date, think of a funny joke, or just spend too long staring at your computer/phone, your significant other gets that knowing smile and says "found a new fanfiction, huh?"
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#80226
Samuel Lozano
Pup
Posts: 5
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I know that what I am writing is going to be bad when I start with a cold heart with it. I could not really explain it deep enough but when I see like it is not a good time start with the piece, I take a moment to stop and be calm with it.

Not really the type of thing that would let you go with it the whole time but at least you would be familiar that you are working with something really nice and important.
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#80239
Nyx
Pup
Posts: 23
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Beta Fish wrote:
You know it's bad when you file your nails into "claws" like Sesshomaru's and argue that they're more comfortable that way.
I've done that. lol The ends kept getting snapped off though. It didn't help that I was moving. All the packing and unloading ruined them.


You know it's bad when you're nonalcoholic and still wonder what sake tastes like.

And...

When your sister get's a panda hat with gloves and the gloves remind you of Mokomoko.
 
Logged Logged
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#80240
Naraku
Whelp
Posts: 128
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
You know its bad when you get into work and you already want to go back home. That's how it is for me every day. Dx Most likely because I haven't had a real vacation since I began working when I was 16.. and I'm 32 now! Getting hit by a car and being forced to stay home doesn't count!

And you know its bad when as soon as you get home from work, on goes your computer and into dokuga chat you go and spend the rest of the day there.. and all the night.. every single day..
 
Logged Logged
 
Last Edit: 2012/08/10 00:56 By MoxyMikki. Reason: edited for color, text size, formatting
 




  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#80243
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Nyx wrote:

When your sister get's a panda hat with gloves and the gloves remind you of Mokomoko.


^This. Mum has some of those, I know exactly what you mean! And she says "what's Sesshoumaru?" and I'm like "NOTHING MOTHER JUST IGNORE ME"

You know it's bad when...

1. You pause Inuyasha every time Sesshoumaru comes on and absorb every single detail for future reference (I know lol, I'm kind of creepy I guess like that and it drives the brothers crazy)

2. You have so many stacks of sketchbooks full of Sesshoumaru that you start giving them away to your friends... and they already have so many of them that they don't want any more...
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#80750
cakeiton
Daiyoukai
Posts: 586
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 45
You finally read the Fifty Shades series... and you imagine Sesshomaru the whole time...

Honestly, it really works. Made the story 100x better lol.

EDIT: better = hotter
 
Logged Logged
 
Last Edit: 2012/07/23 22:17 By cakeiton.
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#81080
Kelly Haper
Pup
Posts: 2
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
You know its bad when you have to sneak reading fanfiction because your friends and family think you are obsessed. (which you are) I think Naraku got to them.
 
Logged Logged
 
I told YOU the ponies can fly now you can go get\\\\\\\'em, Mr. Mufasa.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#81082
dianne
Whelp
Posts: 162
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
You know its bad when you feel bad for all the guys because you know none of them will ever be as smexy as Sesshomaru
 
Logged Logged
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#81093
Mizui
Pup
Posts: 21
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
You know it's bad when you are late to a date with a guy because you had to finish the new chapter first, and when you're grumpy on your date because you want to be home reading instead...
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#81097
Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
Posts: 227
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
You know it's bad when you read so many books and fanfiction that end with happy endings that you get angry because your life isn't turning out like a fairy tale. Damn life.
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#81100
Kat
Taiyoukai
Posts: 414
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 41
You know it's bad when you 'Bark' at people that interrupt your reading.
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#81103
Hannah
Pup
Posts: 14
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
you know it's bad that ecerytime you see Sesshomaru, you fall on the ground, roll around, and start sqeeing!!!!!!!!!!
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#81112
Kat
Taiyoukai
Posts: 414
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 41
You know its bad when your fantasy has become your reality.
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#91356
Kitsune
Pup
Posts: 41
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
cakeiton, I have to give the 50 Shades thing a try from your approach.
Well, its funny that I started writing on this topic when my daughter was 2 years old. So, she's 4 now and a Sesshy fan like her mommy.
1. 4th birthday she insisted and picked out a red betta, named him Inuyasha
2. Second fish, Miroku
3. All your animals are named after characters. Hachi, Ayame, Kirara, Kouga, and Kagome
4. 29 year old back to college and all my gear is Sesshomaru. Coffee cup, binders, laptop, school bag, and so on.
5. Back in the dating game after divorce, not my ex that is making it hard to date. No, its the hang up that no guy can compare to Sesshomaru. Ugh, I'm doomed to be single, lol.
6. Still searching for that perfect pet to be worthy enough to be named Sesshomaru, lol.
 
Logged Logged
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#91373
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
Posts: 1376
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 57
You got it bad when you'd rather read about the perfect man then actually find him because lets face it the book will always be better.
 
Logged Logged
 
~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#91379
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
Posts: 533
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 36
You know its bad when the first person to greet you in the morning is your cat!
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#91383
SunsetMiko
Miko
Posts: 803
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 36
I know it's getting really bad when I go to yell at one of the kids and call them one of the characters names, especially when I do it in front of my husband. The look he gives me...

Happens most often while I'm writing, and both boys have been called Inuyasha a LOT of times. I can't help it if they're acting like a spoiled, hyper hanyou!


And I once had a bunch of white mice for my nephew's science project that were all named for characters too!
 
Logged Logged
 
Last Edit: 2013/06/14 14:20 By sunsetmiko.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#91385
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
Posts: 533
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 36
Oh my that is really funny, I wonder how they reacted being called Inuyasha.

You know it's bad when you dream about Sesshomaru more than once per week, and he isn't even a real person.
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#91386
DarkThief07
Inuyoukai
Posts: 291
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:You know its bad when... 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
You know its bad when friends/family or others are sharing a list of top hotness actors, your sharing top hotness anime guys.

I share mine with others and Sesshomaru is in my top =3 annnnd I usually get a -.- face when they keep telling me to stick to the real world.
 
Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.