Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child
ScarlettLioness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey there all so I reads of sorts of fics in which kagome gives birth or has a full inu baby which the author explain in some way or another. So my question to y'all is which do you feel is best or enjoy more Kagome and Shesshomaru having a full inure babe or a half demon.

While I can understand some plots that gave a powerful explanation as to how they are able to have a full inure child, I feel that Shesshomaru would have left those tendencies having full inu child behind when he falls for our lovey miko.

He comes to love rin so what anger would he have when he has a half demon child.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 152
I agree with you, if Sesshoumaru falls for Kagome he wouldn't have a problem with half demon pups.
Though hanyous are more explainable, I prefer full youkai pups.
I hardly ever see a story where full youkai pups are well explained, but I still prefer them.

Sorry if this is confusing.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 154
I have to admit, it generally feels like a cop-out when I read about Kagome giving Sesshomaru full inu pups, especially if there's some really old history (naturally known only to youkai—so, why are they mostly against youkai-human relationships again...? ) about the fact that he knew she would. I love it when an author has Sesshomaru having to work through his beliefs, biases, and prejudices about hanyous (and humans) in order to fully love Kagome.

That being said, I will continue to read and enjoy all the pups in all the stories!

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
I think I prefer hanyou babies, with an acknowledgement of Kagome's purification powers making things difficult along the way.

It seems impossible that she would have full inu pups if she's human.

I could accept it if a good explanation is given for her being full youkai.

But that would need some clever and subtle handling.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 76
It doesn't really matter to me unless the kids play a major role in the story. I can give a good example or story that gives a very plausible reason for her having full demon pups (Giving Back Rated MA by Sareha). The other side of that whole thing is, and one I've wondered about. What if because she was a priestess, she could only have human children. That would be a nice twist and the set up for a seriously dramatic story.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Personally I prefer full inus (I love puppies) or human looking hanyous. Forgive me but I seriously like it better if it's either full inu or full human as long as the latter transforms into full inu once a month like a fic I once read that paired Inuyasha w/ Midoriko. Moreover the child of a miko and a youkai is powerful enough to support 4 full demons (you know what movie inspired that; it's not canon but certainly opened a realm of possibilities in the union b/n opposing energies.) Too bad no fics exploited that.... much, at least w/o the child possessing full blooded qualities, unlike those of the movie's. And when somebody did wrote it, they die earlier than Inuyasha BECAUSE of the massive reiki in them. It's rather heart-breaking to say (and read) at least. Though I seriously want to read fics that portrays hanyou like Inuyasha that possess reiki but is timeless like Kagome (again another salute to the movies). I really like those ideas even though they're not canon (or was I mistaken? It is said that The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass is canon, somebody mind enlighten me?).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/05 07:01 By kyouya134.
Walter205
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 52
Has anyone done a story where Kagome has triplets, with one each of full Inu, half Inu, and full human?

Logged Logged

silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 62
I have no personal preference, but I am fascinated by people who explore their hanyou children's physical characteristics.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/13 01:07 By silentsoliloquy82.
ScarlettLioness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Which do you prefer? full inu or half demon child 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Pyreite wrote:
I think I prefer hanyou babies, with an acknowledgement of Kagome's purification powers making things difficult along the way.

It seems impossible that she would have full inu pups if she's human.

I could accept it if a good explanation is given for her being full youkai.

But that would need some clever and subtle handling.

~ Pyre

I agree someone would have to really think hard on how she would have a full inu child ( not like it could be explained with science lol ) demons and miko's oh my

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.