Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Log in/password bars not appearing
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
every time i want to log in, i have to go to the forums and click the log in button there because the log in and password bars do not appearon any of the pages. Plus the dokuga logo with the sakura crest is cut off on the right side of the page, as if it's too wide, but there is not scroll bar on the bottom of the page. It's doing that now. How do i fix it? Does the same in mozilla firefox browser.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Log in/password bars not appearing 13 Years ago Karma: 216
Elehanna or Mauve wrote:
every time i want to log in, i have to go to the forums and click the log in button there because the log in and password bars do not appearon any of the pages. Plus the dokuga logo with the sakura crest is cut off on the right side of the page, as if it's too wide, but there is not scroll bar on the bottom of the page. It's doing that now. How do i fix it? Does the same in mozilla firefox browser.

If you have a mouse with a scroll thingie on top, press crtl on the left hand side of your computer WHILE PRESSING the scroll thingie on the top of your mouse DOWN/IN and try scrolling it towards you. this should resize your screen so that it fits again.

Be sure NOT to move your mouse at all while you do this. and let me know if that worked?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/13 03:35 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Creature of Shadow
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Log in/password bars not appearing 13 Years ago Karma: 18
Isn't the Dokuga crest on the left side of the page? o.O If yours is on the right that may be part of your issue.

Logged Logged

Made by the wonderful r0o

made by the fabulous Fox
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Log in/password bars not appearing 13 Years ago Karma: 23
On my mini laptop, the crest shows up on the right for me, mainly because my screen resolution for the page is off. On my menu bar, spark also appears on a second line below everything. If Elehana's issues are from the same cause as mine, r0o's CTRL-scrolly advice should work nicely in making it normal.

Also, if using Firefox, ctrl - should work as well in shrinking everything so it fits on the page.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/13 10:36 By Discontent Winter.

signature courtesy of r0o!
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Log in/password bars not appearing 13 Years ago Karma: 26
This actually happens to me a lot.. mostly on mobile devices, though, but I have had it happen on my normal computers at times. I usually just do as you do- go to the forums and log in. I've never found a way around it, so I can't really offer any advice... sorry!

I just never really -thought- to post about it since it was just as easy logging in through the forums. ><

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Log in/password bars not appearing 13 Years ago Karma: 22
I've had the same issue once or twice, and I've always been able to clear out my cookies/cache files and that's helped me also. :3

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Log in/password bars not appearing 13 Years ago Karma: 6
it actually doesn't work, everything else on the page become so small that i can't tell what it is, and the passwor thing is so far off the page, that it'd be impossible for me to click one of the bars to do my password or anything like that. It's almost as if the middle page (like the forums) are too small for the rest of the page (tha background part) I'll screencap it so it makes more sense

Logged Logged
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
here's the fist part, what i normally see. tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25khn9i&s=7

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/13 12:52 By Elehanna.
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
here's what i see with resizing tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qixyfr&s=7

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Log in/password bars not appearing 13 Years ago Karma: 23
hrmmm...
I wasn't able to view the screencaps, but it still sounds like a display issue of some sort.

Since it's happening on both IE and Firefox, I'd also suggest checking your screen resolution. Make sure to note what your settings are before making changes, just in case this isn't the issue.

In XP, you can right click on the desktop on an empty section and go to Properties. Click on the settings tab then slide the screen resolution bar to make changes. I've found that some applications do not display correctly unless they're at 1024x768, but play about with it and see how things change.

In Win7. right click on the desktop and click on screen resolution to get the same bar.

Again, note what you're set at before making changes... it may just be me, but whenever I make changes, nothing ever looks the same afterward when I try to change it back. ^_^

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
it doesn't seem to work, only make the 'dokuga' sakura crest bigger, and cut off more.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.