Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SESS/KAG PAIRING ONLY!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: SESS/KAG PAIRING ONLY!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SESS/KAG PAIRING ONLY! 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 277
Once again, I wish to make it clear to everyone that Dokuga is a site dedicated to the pairing of Sesshoumaru/Kagome ONLY. You can have other characters hook up in your stories, but the MAIN PAIRING must be Sess/Kag.

You can have either of them involved with others during the story, but the story must eventually lead to a SESSHOUMARU/KAGOME pairing. I thought that this was clear the last time I posted it, but we've recently experienced a little flap where a writer was offended that her InuPapa/Kag story was removed. This is what happens when one posts a story that is not SESSHOUMARU/KAGOME. This is, has been, and always will be, a site dedicated to the pairing of SESSHOUMARU/KAGOME.

As for those who feel that there is nothing wrong with some other pairing stories being posted here, I will tell you that this site was created ONLY for Sess/Kag stories, has been for only Sess/Kag stories since 2008, and will stay that way. For those who feel that the Administrators here are overstepping their bounds, I would direct you to the Rules/Terms of Service http://www.dokuga.com/rules which specifically state that you will be respectful to our Admins. Rudeness, cursing, and other forms of unpleasantness are uncalled for and will be dealt with harshly. Our Admins donate their time and there is no call to abuse them simply because you didn't read the rules.

Again, this is a SESSHOUMARU/KAGOME pairing site. Period. If you have a story that you have posted that isn't Sess/Kag, please remove it before we find it. If you were thinking about posting a non-Sess/Kag story, please don't. If you want to try to shave the line on what "pairing" means, don't do that either, please. Sess/Kag means they're involved with each other in a significant fashion, as lovers, friends, in a love triangle, or something of that nature.

Thank you to everyone who has adhered to our rules, who has dealt with our Admins in a polite, respectful fashion, and who has posted their works for all of us to enjoy.

Sincerely,

~~Wiccan~~
PS - This is the first time since our inception in 2008 that I've felt the need to do this. I hope it will be the last.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SESS/KAG PAIRING ONLY! 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 38
I would also like to point out that stories where Sesshoumaru and Kagome DON'T have a happily ever after, still count as Sesshoumaru/Kagome pairings. There seems to be a lot of confusion in that.

For example, Sesshoumaru/Kagome are together through out the entirety of the story but he dies/she dies/it doesn't work out are still considered Sesshoumaru and Kagome pairings because they are together throughout the story. No one expects them to be together right off the bat and occasionally the story has to work toward the romance between the two but stories where they are not a pairing and will never be a romantic/friendship/multi-pair pairing are what Wiccan is referring to.

If you find a story that doesn't meet the Dokuga requirements, please let an administrator know. We appreciate your cooperation and all the stories and reviews everyone posts! This community has been great to many of us because we all work together. Let's continue to do so!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/08/06 21:29 By Kagome Yuki Niwa.

Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SESS/KAG PAIRING ONLY! 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 64
Would a story with them paired together, but also a 3rd member involved in the pairing still count? I recently posted a challenge that has another character vs Sesshoumaru for Kagome's affection. I did state on it that Sesshoumaru would still have to be part of the pairing, but I also included an option to include the other character in the bonding, in a way, a three-way mating but with Sesshoumaru as the alpha mate and the other male as a secondary mate. Would this still qualify under the site's requirements or do I have to exclude the option of her being mated/involved/with both males.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:SESS/KAG PAIRING ONLY! 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Siera Serenity Star wrote:
Would a story with them paired together, but also a 3rd member involved in the pairing still count? I recently posted a challenge that has another character vs Sesshoumaru for Kagome's affection. I did state on it that Sesshoumaru would still have to be part of the pairing, but I also included an option to include the other character in the bonding, in a way, a three-way mating but with Sesshoumaru as the alpha mate and the other male as a secondary mate. Would this still qualify under the site's requirements or do I have to exclude the option of her being mated/involved/with both males.

I know. I saw it and left it as is.

You can pair Kags with a bunch of other guys, but the main focus has to be on her interaction with Sessh - or at least equal focus. Danyealle-sama has stories that pair Kags with Inu Taisho in a threesome. I've seen others that pair her with Koga in a threesome or InuYasha in a threesome. No problem.

This thread came about because there was a story where Sessh was her 'rescuer' and then she was romantically involved with Inu Taisho for the rest of the story. THAT will not work here.

You're good, though!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Siera Serenity Star
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SESS/KAG PAIRING ONLY! 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 64
Awesome thanks, I just wanted to make sure.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.