Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Seeking the assistance of an Artist
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Seeking the assistance of an Artist
Caleesci
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Seeking the assistance of an Artist 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
Hello Dokugans,

I am in need of some assistance. I had reached out to an artist to commission some art for a story that is a remake of one of my S/K fics into an original story. I will be featuring it on my website, and am in the need of a seasoned artist with an ability to draw more realistic vs. animated style. I am very interested in getting this done as soon as possible. I thought to post it here before I scour DA.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Please private message me your prices, and perhaps a link to your DA account or some samples.

Thank you very very much!

Sincerely,
Caleesci

Logged Logged

I claimed the Shikon no Tama in the Dokuga Claim Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jade R. Rayne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Seeking the assistance of an Artist 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Sorry, I don't mean to get off subject...

But you've brought up an interesting topic for me... Are we able, legally to withdraw our content posted as S/K fanfiction and develop them into an actual Story to sell as an Ebook or Paperbook?

Because I'm not too sure about the whole legal issues things, maybe someone can enlighten me... Technically, it is the author's work, but if an actual book is published and sold based off the author's original S/K fanfiction, does it make it illegal?

Or is it not illegal?

Logged Logged
Wunderberry
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Seeking the assistance of an Artist 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 17
Jaded Rayne you can, as long as it doesn't seem like it copyrights anything. Fifty Shades of Grey was once a Twilight Fanfic but it became a novel.

And sorry, I can't really draw, just saw this and wanted to answer the question.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.