Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokugasona Request
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokugasona Request
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokugasona Request 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
Hey everyone!

Well, as the title suggests, I'm posting this thread because I'd like a 'sona. Unfortunately, I'm without the sort of artistic talent it would take to do this on my own, so I thought to myself, "self, why not ask Dokuga's artists?"

So, here I am, asking Dokuga's artists.

I won't be able to pay for this, though, which sucks, because I would like to pay. But, alas, money doth not fall from the sky at a whim, and since I'm currently jobless, well...*shrug*.

Anyway, if there's someone interested in doing a free 'sona for me, please let me know!

Thank you!

EDIT:

I just wrote out a description of what I wanted (just so I would have it ready if someone responded to this) and I have to warn anyone who might be interested that what I've come up with is very detail-oriented and possibly complicated, so keep that in mind!

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/14 19:29 By Aubrey Simone.

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokugasona Request 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
I can do it, it just might take me a while to finish >_> if you don't mind the wait.

Logged Logged

banner made by me! Art was commissioned by me and done by Electrikfeather on deviantart.
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokugasona Request 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 16
If you're still looking for someone to do a dokugasona for you, I'd be more than happy to!

Logged Logged

Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Dokugasona Request 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 46
I wanted to have my Dokugasona done by someone for months now, but I hadn't been attracted to someone's art as much as I was to yours! I would love it if you could make mine *pleads with clasped hands in front of her*

Logged Logged

Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
I'm sorry for hijacking your post Aubrey-san, but I was really taken with Sesshomarusama33's art and just had to ask.

On another note, your story 'The Twelfth Concubine' was the reason I made an account here in the first place! Thank you for introducing this amazing site to me *bows head*

Logged Logged

sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Well sure, I don't mind making you a Dokugasona Stella! ^^ Also thank you for the compliment! <3

Logged Logged

Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Dokugasona Request 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Oh my gosh! I totally forgot to respond to this yesterday when I got the email--sorry about that!

Anyway, I'd love it if you could do my 'sona, sesshomarusama33! Would you rather I send you the details through email or PM through the site?

Also, it's no problem, Stella! Oh and thanks so much for the compliment! You surprised me a little--I didn't know that TTC was popular enough to make people want to join the site, but I'm glad you did; welcome!

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Thank you sesshomarusama33 for agreeing to my request!! I'm delighted to hear that

Aubrey-san, thank you for sharing that wonderful story!! I was reading it on FF Net when I saw your AN stating that the uncensored version will be posted here and I just had to read it! That's how I discovered this lovely site! I'm still in the middle of your story, but I'll catch up eventually! It's an amazing story that I enjoy a little too much

Logged Logged

sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Haha, don't worry about it! You can PM it through the site if you'd like. ^^

Logged Logged

Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Dokugasona Request 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Stella wrote:
Thank you sesshomarusama33 for agreeing to my request!! I'm delighted to hear that

Aubrey-san, thank you for sharing that wonderful story!! I was reading it on FF Net when I saw your AN stating that the uncensored version will be posted here and I just had to read it! That's how I discovered this lovely site! I'm still in the middle of your story, but I'll catch up eventually! It's an amazing story that I enjoy a little too much

Well thanks so much! I'm glad you're liking the story, and hopefully you'll review when you catch up - I'd love to know what you think about it!

sesshomarusama33 wrote:
Haha, don't worry about it! You can PM it through the site if you'd like. ^^
Sure thing! One description, comin' right up!

Logged Logged

~Aubrey Simone~
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Aubrey Simone wrote:
[quote]Stella wrote:

Well thanks so much! I'm glad you're liking the story, and hopefully you'll review when you catch up - I'd love to know what you think about it!

I'll be sure to write a nice, looong review to express all of my thoughts, when I catch up!!!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.