Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need Help on How to Make Layers
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Need Help on How to Make Layers
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Need Help on How to Make Layers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 21
Your lucky...I couldn't get corel to work when I got my bamboo tablet...I have Gimp which has a Layer tab on the file bar, if I had to guess I would say you should look under the Edit or Image tab if there is one there

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Need Help on How to Make Layers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
I need from help from all you wonderful artists out there! I've been playing around with my Bamboo tablet and the program that came with it, which is Corel Paint. Well, the problem is how do I make layers on this program? I've been trying to when I color lineart but can't seem to get it to work. And its driving me crazy! If any of y'all have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it! I'm new to the whole digital art thing obiviously!

P.S I also use a MAC so maybe that's the problem?

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help on How to Make Layers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 26
D'aww I'm not fluent in that program, I'm sorry Hoshi! Did you try going up to the file bar and seeing if there was a Layer option? Like for example my photoshop bar is File | Edit | Image | Layer | Etc~

I'm not sure how that program works, but see if you can find it there? Or under the Window box.. maybe, there's an option for a layer box?

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
Yoruzuki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need Help on How to Make Layers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
I have Corel.

Open the file you wish to paint under "File<Open<your image." It will show up as your canvas layer. Unlike Photoshop, where you have to make a duplicate of this line art and then place the layer under "multiply" to be able to paint it and still see your lines, opening your line art as your canvas in Corel does that for you automatically.

Once you have opened your file, look under your layers menu on the far right, where your colour palette, mixer and colour wheel toolboxes are. There will be a button at the bottom of the layers toolbox that will look like four sheets of paper stacked on top of each other, with a plus sign at the top left corner. Click that button to start creating new layers.

Logged Logged

Yoruzuki claims the position of Master Visual Kei Bassist, with the tool of Noiz-kun the Bass Guitar of Pure Awesome.

Takumi ni hito toshite gisou shite iru.

Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need Help on How to Make Layers 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
Thanks Mako! I'll give it a try and hopeful (crosses fingers) I'll get this started right. Thanks!

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.