Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Artists! What would Help you most?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Artists! What would Help you most?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Artists! What would Help you most? 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
Hey folks, I was just browsing through the site's massive DataBase of Art, and was wondering if your new to art, or still learning, or just not happy with how you draw, what would help you?

If there was someone that had the skill to advise, or demonstrate it, would you want someone to answer questions?

Like if you don't have the funds to sink into art, how you can still make amazing work with a standard #2 pencil and some notebook/computer paper? Just plan ole Bic pens?

I'd like to help anyone i can out, and I'm sure there are other artist that wouldn't mind giving their 2 cents here and there also!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/02/15 20:56 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Artists! What would Help you most? 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 57
Clear and concise tutorials that don't assume the viewer is a seasoned artist. The best videos I found today for example, on just learning facial proportions was fantastic, since it just confirmed what I already knew about eye width, nose width, and all of that stuff. Another video showed a drawing of a face being made using 'classical proportions', and went through the entire process of the drawing being made roughly, and then being perfected, and blocked in with shading, all done using a pencil.

Fantastic.

I suppose for myself, it's actually harder and easier to learn by observation and doing it myself, than relying on another artist's tutorials. Alot of those I have seen are way too technical, and not gearing towards an inexperienced viewer, thus they're too complicated to understand and to follow.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.