Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Getting permission
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Getting permission
SesshysDA
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Getting permission 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
So there is a photo that has somewhat inspired me to write a story. I messaged the artist about using it and of course I would give credit but they haven't been on in months. Advice?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Getting permission 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
I think you'd be fine to say that this art by suchNsuch inspired this fic! give credit where its do.

most artist don't mind as long as you give them credit and you are in fact giving them FANwork based off theirs so its almost never done but almost ALWAYS appreciated.

I've made a few artworks that have gone on to inspire someone. I'm always blown away because it's 1/10 vs usually artist fanartting off of fics, 1:10.

in other words so long as you tell people that they artist and picture inspired your work, give that credit I think your fine.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
SesshysDA
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Getting permission 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much!I just want to make sure I do the right thing. I was going to put a permanent credit with my disclaimer. But would hate to have to take my story down becuase I didn't get permission first

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.