Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for curse fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for curse fics
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for curse fics 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
Hi!

I've been on a curse fic kick as of late, especially fanfics with Sesshoumaru cursed. So anything with a romance and humor is a plus. So please list your recommendations below. Oh and please list if it Cannon or AU. Love cannon, but open to AU too. Read some great stories.

Thank you in advance!

~Echo

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/04 00:36 By lunaticneko. Reason: editing, and wrong section.

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for curse fics 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 33
The Snow Angel by Sunset Miko
Summary: After the Lady of the West casts a vicious spell on Sesshoumaru, he finds himself weak and helpless, on the brink of death. Kagome stumbles across the taiyoukai and saves his life, causing him start to see things a different way.
Rating: MA
Universe: Canon

It's the only one comes to mind... ah, wait.. I'm going to look up on my fav stories.

A Thousand Tales by Luna
Summary: When Kagome receives a golden lamp for her birthday, she had no idea an actual genie was hidden inside… CU, Divergence. Written for Impromptu Drabble Drawble Night and other challenges. COMPLETE!
Rating: T

The Beautiful Miko and The Youkai Beast by NicoRavenPen
Summary: Kagome is back in her time for good, but others now find her strange despite her beauty. One night her brother goes missing and when she finds him she offers herself to the youkai holding him captive, in his stead...To Sesshomaru, now wild and feral. A rendition of Beauty and the Beast.
Rating: M

Pregnancy Woes by sesshou_lover
Summary: Sesshoumaru gets himself into some big trouble and takes Kagome along for the ride. Enough said.
Universe: Alternate

New Perspectives by CandyEars
Summary: Post-Canon after the last Inuyasha Manga - Sesshoumaru has an encounter that leaves him as a small dog.. how will his new perspective change his life? *Minor updates and new chapters are forthcoming.. I'm finishing this!!*

I think there are a bunch of this type of story, but I just can't recall them all. I hope this helps... unless you've read them.

Logged Logged
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for curse fics 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
Loss of Self, Discovery of Truth by BelleDayNight
He was weak, tired, hungry, and most devastatingly...human. His only hope to become who he once was involved seeking help from the ones he always denied. Will one whom showed no compassion be taught the true meaning of it? Sesshoumaru x Kagome
Rated: M
On Fanfiction

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for curse fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 62
Not Impervious by Oroyukae
Rating: MA (NO YIMS!)

This fanfiction has a finished sequel, too.

He was supposed to be the most powerful demon in existence; one that none could best in any situation, at any time. That was not entirely accurate, it would seem. One error in judgment at the most vulnerable of times, and all that he knows lay in jeopardy. Just what would said being be willing to agree to in the direst of circumstances? {FIN}

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5752/1

I Fell for Myself by Stella Mira

A dark miko curses Kagome and Sesshoumaru into switching bodies. They embark on a journey to break the curse with comical results -- but not everything was a laughing matter when all was said and done.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8381/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/16 03:51 By silentsoliloquy82.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for curse fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 62
The Games of Fate: Cursed by Musouka1991

The proud Sesshoumaru is humbled when the Gods themselves employ fate to correct his strayed path. Kagome sees him at his weakest and vows to help him overturn the curse that was bestowed on him. Will he be able to meet their demands in time before it's to late?

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8687/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/16 03:49 By silentsoliloquy82.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for curse fics 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Second Chance by Striking Falcon
Sesshoumaru, Lord of the Western Lands, is betrothed to a miko with a dark side. When Sesshoumaru declares in front of the wedding party that he doesn’t love the miko, she curses him. Fast forward to 2003, when Kagome is driving home from work.
Rated: M, Romance/Angst, Chapters: 40, Status: Complete

Also here on Dokuga ....

Second Chance
Sesshoumaru, Lord of the Western Lands, is betrothed to a miko with a dark side. When Sesshoumaru declares in front of the wedding party that he doesn’t love the miko, she curses him. Fast forward to 2003, when Kagome is driving home from work. She accidentally runs over a pure white dog with golden eyes. She names him Chance, after being given another chance at life. Will ‘Chance’ finally get the life that was taken away from him in hatred? *Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi*
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Genre: Angst, Romance, Chapters: 40

EDIT BY WICCAN: With this story on both sites, we go with the rating here on Dokuga, thus this story is definitely MA, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/15 15:50 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: clarify rating
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.