Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Rymsie!
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Rymsie! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
So, in the spirit of spring cleaning, I've been sorting through all the files on my computer. I came across a Sess/Kag author I haven't heard about in a while who is a very favorite of mine, so I thought I'd recommend her work, for those who are looking for something excellent to read. Rymsie wrote some of the best Sess/Kag stories I have ever encountered. This is where I read them: www.monarth.com/rymsie/inuyasha/fics/

I'm sorry I'm not tech savvy enough to publish a link for you, but I promise you won't regret checking out Rymsie's stories.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Rymsie! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
Whoh! The computer turned what I typed into a link! Amazing! BTW, I seem to recall these stories might have been intense, so adult readers only.

Logged Logged
River
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Rymsie! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for posting this! Rymsie was one of the first Inuyasha fanfic authors I read, back in the days of independent IY shrine sites and webrings... when FF.net was just a buggy little site!
Anyhow, I was always sorry that she never completed some of the stories I was following, but this link had a couple that I never read, so thanks!

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Rymsie! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 62
Thank you. I will make sure to check her out.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.