Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
knotting fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 7
TOPIC: knotting fics
NidNud
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
knotting fics 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
guys would you please recommend me some nice knotting fics?
oh and I'm over 18 already so don't worry.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:knotting fics 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 62
Do they have to be "nice" fics? Some are very dark.

The Claiming of the Miko
By: Sugar0o
Rating: MA (NO YIMS)

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3408/1

*Warning: Furry Lemon, Pr0n.with.Plot* Summary: When the season of rut comes about, for the first time in history Sesshomaru sets out to claim a mate. oneshot. only one. : no more.

Choices and Consequences-
By: Texanlady

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1967/1

Inuyasha makes a mistake that costs him everything. In the wake of his betrayal the Kamis are forced to take drastic measures to ensure Kagome meets her destiny. They appoint Sesshoumaru her guardian and together the Youkai Lord and Miko find a love that transcends time itself.

I have to ask. Do you have any problems with rape in fanfiction? Are you squeamish about anything? I need to know what would fit your exact criteria. The Claiming of the Miko is one chapter and Choices & Consequences is an epic in itself that is more than seventy chapters. Enjoy!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/19 09:13 By silentsoliloquy82.
NidNud
Pup
graphgraph
Re:knotting fics 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
by "nice" I mean the nicely written fics, not essentially all happy and fluff fics.
thanks for the recommendation. ^^

and nope I don't have any problem with rape in fanfiction or any dark theme fics, so if you have another recommendation please tell me.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/19 19:08 By venusluvmars.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Okay, perfect. You're welcome and I hope you enjoy Dokuga.

Title: The Breeder
Author: Texanlady - I hope you like long epic fics because she does knotting and excellent writing.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2504/1

There is more to Kagome than anyone could ever imagine. After learning of her destiny Sesshoumaru swears to make her his at any cost. Once forced to his side can Kagome teach him to love or learn to love him?

Please give me a few days to compile a list for you. (Texanlady's will keep you busy for awhile if you read in one go, but I will still do a list for you.)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/19 20:54 By silentsoliloquy82.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:knotting fics 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
This does come up every now and then, it's been a while but here's one of the other threads that had this info in it, older fics as well:

www.dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/24887-writing-this-is-making-me-blush#24887

MOST IF NOT ALL ARE M OR MA!!!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Thanks, Sugar0o. Those were actually a few of the fics I was going to compile, but you have saved me searching out every single one I could recall. You have my gratitude.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:knotting fics 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
I'm sure there's a few others out there honestly. Most authors who use Knots in SK smut have large LARGE stories where this is only a scene, and not a oneshot. I know i've used it in a few of my stories, let alone some of my oneshots. so there's still more out there. People sometimes get embarrassed about asking about it, or even mentioning it though so you might have to just actively look for it. :3

besides while i wouldnt want to ever think about it IRL, i think it's totally hot on sesshomaru for some reason! more animal of him then anything ^_^

here's another thread where it was brought up: www.dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/39533-knotted#39533 again I'm sure the fic is MA

and here's a link to that oneshot in TRAPPED: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/167/2 also MA, though it's just being stuck, not really knotting.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/20 09:13 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
NidNud
Pup
graphgraph
Re:knotting fics 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
wow thank you so much guys!!!

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
You're most welcome. Once you read all those let me know when you want more. That is only a few out of many.

Logged Logged
Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:knotting fics 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Both of these are wonderful fics! I think I am going to go re-read them, since it's been while. Sugar0o has talent.

silentsoliloquy82 wrote:
Do they have to be "nice" fics? Some are very dark.

The Claiming of the Miko
By: Sugar0o

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3408/1

*Warning: Furry Lemon, Pr0n.with.Plot* Summary: When the season of rut comes about, for the first time in history Sesshomaru sets out to claim a mate. oneshot. only one. : no more.

Choices and Consequences-
By: Texanlady

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1967/1

Inuyasha makes a mistake that costs him everything. In the wake of his betrayal the Kamis are forced to take drastic measures to ensure Kagome meets her destiny. They appoint Sesshoumaru her guardian and together the Youkai Lord and Miko find a love that transcends time itself.

I have to ask. Do you have any problems with rape in fanfiction? Are you squeamish about anything? I need to know what would fit your exact criteria. The Claiming of the Miko is one chapter and Choices & Consequences is an epic in itself that is more than seventy chapters. Enjoy!

Logged Logged

silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:knotting fics 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 62
Please don't forget The Breeder by Texanlady as that is a knotting fic, too. Have you read these? Life Lessons is a recently completed fic and The Price of Vengeance is an oldie that I look forward to being completed.

Life lessons by Moonlight Silk
Rating: MA (No yims, please.)

Kagome waited three years after the defeat of Naraku to be with her love Inuyasha so that she could have her happily ever after; but life does not always go as we expect; after all, that only happens in fairy tales. Awarded Third Place for Best Dark Fic/Horror in the First Semi Annual Awards 2013

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8274/1

The Price of Vengeance by Fate
Rating: NC-17 (No yims, please.)

SesshouMaru is intent on revenging the insults InuYasha has dealt him...but is he ready for the price of that revenge? Warning! Some dark imagery and Lemons served! FINALLY UPDATED! Chapter Sixty-Five: Menacing Shadows

dokuga.com/spark/story/306/1

Please don't hesitate to visit the links that Sugar0o provided.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/25 04:21 By silentsoliloquy82.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.