Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Musing Miko by Squash
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Musing Miko by Squash
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Musing Miko by Squash 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Title: Musing Miko
Author: Squash
Summary: Is Kagome just a powerful miko? What if there's more to her than meets the eye? Rated M for lemons and violence.
Info: Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Incomplete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 25 Mar 2012 ?-? Updated: 21 Apr 2012
Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Tragedy ?-? Chapters: 30 ?-? Reviews: 7 ?-? Words: 78,053 ?
Link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7155/1

Why I think you should read it: You should read this fic if your a fan of Kagome becoming a demon! I personally am, i know that not everyone is, but i love it. That being said, unlike a lot of fics where it's done via mate mark or she's some long lost daughter of a lord that sent her away b/c of a battle/war or enemy, this one has a rather thick plot-line about kagome, and the members of her family that left me amazed. While she's not all powerful, and i like that in this fic, she's just coming into her powers. There are surprises in this fiction that left me falling utterly in love with it. So if you take my word for anything, read, review, and love it too. The fiction IS unfinished but it happily looks like Miss Squash is updating again ^_^ I followed this fic on FFN and here, so i'm just over all happy and excited about this!
- r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/21 13:14 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Musing Miko by Squash 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 55
Thanks for the suggestion!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.