Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Non-Sesshoumaru x Kagome Story! A Must Share!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Non-Sesshoumaru x Kagome Story! A Must Share!
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Non-Sesshoumaru x Kagome Story! A Must Share! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 38
First off - I very rarely decide to leave the Inuyasha fandom but when I do it's usually for great Escaflowne fics of Card Captor Sakura fics. I have NO clue why I deem those two acceptable replacements && even then it's once every blue moon. Of course there is an exception to the rule.

Surprisingly so, this fiction is an Invader Zim story. Zim x Gaz and Dib x Tak and it is ridiculously awesome. I never thought I would love ot but the Zim and Gaz parts just rock my world and make me want to write my own. Unfortunately, I only adore it up until "Earth" which if you'll read you'll understand what I mean when I say "Earth" but I still think it's all awesome. I do suggest it due to the intricies gone into the Zim and Gaz relationship. It is so cute and perfect it's not even funny. This is a rated "T" story.

Meta Morphine » by
cheddarbiscuit
It was going to happen, and that was fine, but not like this. Not with his sister.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/12/15 09:28 By Kagome Yuki Niwa.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.