Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Yakuza!!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Yakuza!!!!!
SongBird
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Yakuza!!!!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I love fics that feature Yakuza! Can anyone recommend a fic with Yakuza in it?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/05 02:22 By BloodStainedPetals.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
ChibiChibi Saku-chan!
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Yakuza!!!!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
omg yesssssssss to this. I love me some Sess/Kag fics dealing with either one of them being in the Yakuza.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Yakuza!!!!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
Crazy Paradise » by QuietSerenade www.fanfiction.net/s/4440529/1/Crazy_Paradise
Kagome suddenly finds herself knee-deep in debt to the Yakuza. In order to pay it off, she is forced to act as a bodyguard for Sesshoumaru, the head of the top yakuza clan. The catch: Nobody knows she's a girl. Based loosely off Tokyo Crazy Paradise.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 30,966 - Reviews: 186 - Updated: 2-26-11 - Published: 8-1-08 - Kagome & Sesshomaru

best one i've read that's not complete ^^

best one that i've read that IS complete vv

Ownership » by Kags21 www.fanfiction.net/s/2406987/1/bOwnership_b
Kane Higurashi is forced to give Sesshoumaru Tashio the thing that he values the most out of his life his daughter. Now Kagome is forced to live with Sesshoumaru until her father can pay back all that he owes. Will he be able to before she forgets where s
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 55,001 - Reviews: 800 - Updated: 8-19-07 - Published: 5-23-05 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Yakuza!!!!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Hmm, there is also a canon one where Kagome is the heir of a influential yakuza group and finds (500year-older) Sessh with his powers bound and as a slave (she persuades her uncle and aunt - who are the current heads- to take him). He acts as her right hand, or atendant (or vasal or sth), and is bound to her by the collar. I also know she's a virgin and has a need to 'pop her cherry' because it's bad to have such a weakness in her business. One of her professors is Bankotsu's reincarnation...

I know it was here on Dokuga, but I can't find it anymore (and it was an awesome fic), the author must have taken it down (I remember her saying she might do that as it wasn't that popular). A shame.

And, it that you r0o?? Welcome back.

~lily

Logged Logged

ADES
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Yakuza!!!!! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
This one is very, very old, from 2002 and unfortunately has not been updated since then - too bad, it had such great potential

YAKUZA - Cacat-angel

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1009135/1/YAKUZA

AU. Sesshoumaru, a dangerous yakuza leader and Kagome, a girl who has unwittingly walked into his web of deceit whilst trying to save her brother. SESS/KAG

Logged Logged
MoonlightD
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Yakuza!!!!! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
realy i love that fic 2002 and stil no updated...im never going to see the end of then
the tears!!
ADES wrote:
This one is very, very old, from 2002 and unfortunately has not been updated since then - too bad, it had such great potential

YAKUZA - Cacat-angel

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1009135/1/YAKUZA

AU. Sesshoumaru, a dangerous yakuza leader and Kagome, a girl who has unwittingly walked into his web of deceit whilst trying to save her brother. SESS/KAG

Logged Logged

_I Read To Escape Reality_
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Yakuza!!!!! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
The above story is rated T on ff.net, but has the following warning in the first chapter:

"WARNING: This fic is rated R for obvious reasons: sexual reference and provocative scenes. If you feel offended by materials as such, or you are underage or watever...PLEASE STOP HERE."

I would take this to mean that it really should have been rated M and...

NO YIMS, please!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.