Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
So Full of Fluff
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: So Full of Fluff
Talulabell
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
So Full of Fluff 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi everyone,
So I haven't read fanfiction in almost a year, I fell out of the habit and I really want to get back in. So I'm looking for an easy cute romantic fic. One that'll make it easy to slip back into the addiction of all things Sesshomaru and Kagome. I'm looking for something that's not too long and is set in the canon universe and is full of fluffy romantic feelings. I want love love love and more love and maybe a little angst and dark humor just for good measure. Anyway can anybody help?

Thanks!
Talullabell

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fluffy Lady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So Full of Fluff 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
Do you want it to be already completed? Or a work in progress or does it matter? I don't mean to self-plug (or perhaps I do lol) but I am currently working on a one-shot/drabble collection titled "Ebb and Flow." There will be plenty of fluff and romance because I do very much <3 those!

If you're wanting a complete one, I would suggest "Unspoiled" by Forthright! It starts off as oneshots/drabbles and closer to the end the chapters get longer. For ultra-fluff and romance I would suggest Forthy's "Clutter" which is an absolutely adorable oneshot/drabble collection! There's my "Never Again" that's complete. You have to be determined to read it in the first few chapters, though, because I haven't gotten back around to editing and improving it. So beware of cliches and rabid plot bunnies!

There's also Forthy's (I keep mentioning her but she's so worth the read!) "Imperceptible" I believe it's titled. It's not finished but it's very close she says! She's also working on "Lord Charming" which is a very interesting oneshot/drabble collection. I'm still waiting to see how she develops it! On deviantArt ReplicantAngel has "The Sweet Science" which is also a WIP oneshot/drabble collection. She recently finished "Ghosts" and "The Nightingale" which are absolutely awesome stories.

Hopefully this helps.

ADMINISTRATORS EDIT: Ebb and Flow is an M rated fiction.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/15 16:02 By MoxyMikki.

~I am the mistress of the RP... I have so many plot bunnies running rampant that they cannot be contained to one site! Check me out on dA!
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:So Full of Fluff 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
You want fluffy? I'll give you fluffy!

When I feel the need for some laugher and fluff, I often find myself returning to these old favourits:

The oneshot Frivolous Sentimentalities by Tally Mark. Superfluff with cavityinducing sweetness. Best taken together with the accompanying fanpics Frivolous Sentimentalities and The Sweetest Thing by Janey-Jane.

Technoelfie's doujinshi Etchings followed up by her oneshot Serenade - An Etchings Story.

If you by any chance would like something longer, try Inexcusable Nature by Just A Starving Writer for lots of fluff and just plain quirky fun.

Fluffy enough?

Logged Logged
Talulabell
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So Full of Fluff 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Thanks guys I'll definitely look into these

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.