Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Suggestions Please
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Suggestions Please
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Suggestions Please 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 95
I just finished reading A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2 and I enjoyed it. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of stories where Sesshoumaru already has kids before him and Kagome get together. I would really appreciate any suggestions.'
Thanks
~Amy

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Suggestions Please 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
Has kids that aren't Rin/Shippo?

there's a few here and there, but oddly enough thats not one of the more used plot devices.

One of the largest i can remember was Sunset Miko's "She who the prophecy foretold", sadly it's not complete, other then that one, b/c people rarely do it, i cant really remember it much. If he does have kids usually it's Rin and Shippo. This plot device turns me off so i dont tend to remember those as well. I do wish more authors would write for him having OC kids, i think it's more interesting.

www.dokuga.com/forum/3-recommendations/19911-can-anyone-recommend-a-fic-for#19911 i think i asked this question a while ago too! still not many that have done it! we should make it a challenge!

there's a few names listed there! maybe it'll help! please keep in mind that some fics might be MA in that list, not sure.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Suggestions Please 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 95
Thanks rOo I appreciate the help. I think it would be great to see more fics like that also where he has his own kids that aren't Rin or Shippo.

Maybe someone will do a challenge. I'm not good at those type things because I'm the most unorganized/scatter brained person I know. Also I have nothing to offer as a prize unless I made a banner with a stick figure Sesshoumaru with a couple of stick figure kids

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.