Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Mr Sex is in the House by SSI-Invasion Rated:MA
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mr Sex is in the House by SSI-Invasion Rated:MA
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mr Sex is in the House by SSI-Invasion Rated:MA 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
So wow, i hafta say that I'm kinda shocked that this fic seems to under-reviewed b/c i'm all stalkerish on this fiction! So here we go! it's been a while since i felt that i needed to recommend someone.

*puts on pimp zilla-suit*

Title: Mr Sex is in the House
Info: Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Created: 04 Jul 2011 - Updated: 09 Sep 2011
Genre: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Chapters: 4 - Reviews: 8 - Words: 53,812 - Reads: 5,566
Summary: Love can be such a frail thing in this world, but when the man that you love tells you not to feel that way towards him, what is left for you to do? -this will be a one shot collection for Kirai's Challenge.

My Opinion: Well, ever heard of a Oneshot series by the Name of "Trapped" by one, Miss Sesshou_lover? If you have and you loved it, i would really say you NEED to sit down and read these marvelous oneshots, so you can fall in love with them as well! While there aren't a lot YET, I'm currently working on stalking this fic so that the Authoress will love us enough to give us more!

This collection features lengthy oneshots in some cases, which i positively LOVE. They are not the "just get to the lemonade" oneshots that are all whambamthankYOU, instead building a story line to work and manoeuvrings our beloved pairing into a place where they CAN find romance, not just being forced into it by the authoress.

I would have to say that perhaps, the summary seems to throw one off. I know pervy r0o decided to see what the series was about based off the title, but i do know that some folks need a bit more info to start something new. Well I'll tell you, each oneshot has been varied to the point that if they were separate then would still be able to hold themselves up without having to be put in a collection.

My point is that, this is a Must watch/stalk/read series, and the fact that Dokuga seems to be missing it, does make me sad a bit. SO i'm pimping b/c i love the fic so much that i cant stand the idea of the authoress not getting to see the fruits of her hard work. May your series be long and smutty! :heart:

So without further preamble, Link: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5921/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/09 21:39 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.