Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What are you favorite SPARK rec's?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: What are you favorite SPARK rec's?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What are you favorite SPARK rec's? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
okay folks, i know that at some point a lot of us were all member's of A Single Spark, and that we all have favorite fics there, some that the author's never came back to actually post on Dokuga, so, i find myself sometimes going through spark and looking for complete fics, there's a lot of awesome one's there, and i found myself wondering. If i'm the only one. I realized i cant be, so Dokuga, ...

What are some of Your favorite SPARK fics? (Complete or incomplete fine)

Please link the fic, and it's full summary, I.e. one of mine:

Speechless by Mujitsu
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/3674/1
Kagome saw something she was never supposed to see...and the only man she can tell ends up protecting her from it. AU, Sess/Kag, duh.
Rating: R - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 04-28-06 - Chapters: 5 - Reviews 5 - Words 21,040

*Please note: -'s can sometimes mess up posts.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sammi-Chan
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What are you favorite SPARK rec's? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
My all time favorite fic from Spark, Misery Loves Company by Yanaristocrat

oh Rated R no yims!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/25 23:54 By savagesam.

I CLAIMED NARAKU\\\'S TENTACLES IN THE DOKUGA CLAIM GAME!!!!!

Ritska
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:What are you favorite SPARK rec's? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
My favorites from spark are:

A Sentinel Mother By Demonlordlover2
*Reposting with permission from Demonlordlover* Marked by the gods, claimed by Sesshoumaru, Kagome gives up her dreams of a normal life to become mother to a special breed of youkai, the Sentinels.

Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Action/Adventure

A Question About HonorBy KogasAngel
*Completed* *Joint third place winner at A Single Spark.* *Darkfic with a hinting at rape* Sesshomaru calls his own honor into question when he and the small group he had joined allowes one of their own to be violated by their enemy. Now, he must come to terms with his own guilt and finds that the line between duty and love sometimes becomes blurred. As she begins to recover, Sesshomaru finds that not only does he have his conscience and heart to deal with, but a powerful scottish inu laird to...

Rating: R - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Angst/Drama

I re-read them when I want something good to read.

Logged Logged

I claim Inuyasha\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Childhood Ball in Dokoga\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Claim Game!
Halothane
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What are you favorite SPARK rec's? 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I must've read these at least a dozen times!

Utopia By Inumaru_rapture
4 years after she was forced home, Kagome and Shippo have been searching for any trace of their friends in the past. When Kagome gets promoted to be the Robot Inc.'s presidential secretary, who does she meet that unlocks all the right doors? What ghosts from his past is he hiding?
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 02-22-08 - Chapters: 31 - Reviews 176 - Words 81,228

Thunderstorms and Sakura Blossoms by Lady Sliq Ice
The final battle arrives, but all does not go as expected. How are two who have lost so much able to put their lives back together and continue on living? I know, kina a generic start, but it will get better, I promise. WARNING Character deaths and lemons
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Genre: Angst/Drama
Updated: 04-29-07 - Chapters: 37 - Reviews 473 - Words 155,245

ForgetMeNot by Youkai Yume
esshomaru was always one known for hating humans...Kagome knew it for sure. But what happens when she begins to see through the expressionless mask, and awakens an unknown emotion within the demon lord? Plagued with obsessions, dreams, and thoughts of the girl, he tries to erase her from his mind--however, this becomes an even more difficult task when she gives him a blue forget-me-not flower to remember her by. He begins to think that somehow, just maybe, this enchanting creature that was Kagome.
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 03-27-04 - Chapters: 34 - Reviews 45 - Words 121,619

Tales from the House of Moon by Resmiranda
Kagome, now in college, discovers the tale of Sesshomaru and Rin. Grief can be a prison, but the bonds of love are not easily broken. What is the truth behind fairytales? [COMPLETE]

Logged Logged
animegrl
Pup
graphgraph
Re:What are you favorite SPARK rec's? 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I have to say that i love all of the stories so far that are from "spark". But we seem to be missing this one.

My Experiment by ShadowsWeaver1 Reviews
*Moments of boredom can do strange things to people. Like...editing.* Pheromones: any chemical that has an effect on physiology or behavior. My name is Kagome Higurashi, and this is my experiment.
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Humor/Parody
Updated: 04-04-07 - Chapters: 44 - Reviews 481 - Words 116,692

it all ways made me laugh till i cried.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/09 16:26 By animegrl007.
Aimee Blue
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:What are you favorite SPARK rec's? 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 22
Hmmm... I have a few all of the links are MA though so no clicking if you're under 18.

Bitten by Rinseternalsoul
C/U Something new has been unleashed upon Feudal Japan. Kyoufu Akuma's venom brings a change to all the unfortunate souls in it's path. Kagome and Inuyasha fall victim to the creature and their resulting transformation takes the miko on a journey to stop the beast, as well as its creator. When Lord Sesshomaru arrives with his own agenda, Kagome begins to accept her new destiny. Sess/Kag
Rating: R - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 01-16-05 - Chapters: 27 - Reviews 9 - Words 36,050

Unworthy One by Vyncent
VOTED BEST ANGST/DRAMA by SINGLE SPARK - Tied for FIRST PLACE BEST ANGST in the SAVAGE AWAKENING FANFICTION CONTEST - NOMINATED BEST DRAMA 4th QUARTER 2004 by the INUYASHA FANGUILD The Lord of the West learns of Naraku's defeat and the completion of the Shikon no Tama. So why does Kagome want him to inflict excrutiatingly painful torture upon her already bleeding and seriously injured body and where is Inuyasha and the gang? rn(Complete!)
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Angst/Drama

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Dog Demons by Sidhe
The rules of choosing your Inu companion *warning - this story will in no way attempt to take itself seriously... First place winner of A Single Spark Best Humor/Parody of '07' First place winner of IY fanguild Best Comedy of 2nd quarter
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Genre: Humor/Parody
Updated: 09-23-07 - Chapters: 14 - Reviews 517 - Words 30,600

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.