Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru rejects Kagome recommendations?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru rejects Kagome recommendations?
gitamerah
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru rejects Kagome recommendations? 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for stories where Kagome has a crush on Sesshoumaru, but he rejects her (at least, at first). Preferably canon universe. Any recommendations?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Eden
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshoumaru rejects Kagome recommendations? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
These are ALL CANON and all among my top favs. I do have to say that I prefer mature content (The following recommendations that I suggested for you are either RATED NC-17, M, or MA) not only for good lemons, but everything involved as well. I prefer canons as well. Never been into OOCness with this pair to say the least, only believable outcomes, whatever they may be, such as the cold, stoic we all know has his history delved into and we see other emotions/quirks/etc and possibly reemerged into the present. I hope you like these

A Demon Lord's Cry by Kagome Yuki Niwa (

(5 chapters/ongoing and irregular updates/be prepared for waiting quite some time inbetween updates , but I think it's worth it, hopefully you feel the same)

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4361/1

Death's New Mistress by Kanna37 (39 chapters/ongoing and irregular updates)

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3143/1

Truly Demonic by Daniel

(15 chapters/ongoing and irregular updates, been awhile since he's posted, though, probably having computer issues again / IT'S TOO GOOD FOR ME TO PASS UP XD)

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3950/1

The Hand Dealt (Another Feudal Fairytale) by Gabi Halloum

(9 chapters/ongoing/irregular updates been awhile since she's posted too...)

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4021/1

Blood Stained by Madison

(58 chapters/ongoing/don't have to wait SUPER long if you catch my drift, but still irregular, if I'm not mistaken, she might of said she tries to update at least once every 1-2 weeks)

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2964/1

As Death Gives Life by Rinseternalsoul

(41 chapters/COMPLETE/there is slight AU/OOC, being there is an added main, male character named Anubis, Inu God of The Dead, a few others that prove insignificant of sorts, the OOC being Sesshoumaru doesn't stay as stoic for long when you see that for yourself, but then again Kagome may have brought out a side only she will see... you be the judge )

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2865/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/01/26 01:41 By Eden.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.