Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"Love After Loss" by Miss Teak
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "Love After Loss" by Miss Teak
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Love After Loss" by Miss Teak 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
We all know Miss Teak as the author of an impressive lineup of awesome fanfics. This is one of her older stories, so there is some chance that someone new to Sess/Kag fanfics might have missed out on it.

"Love After Loss" by Miss Teak can be found on A Single Spark.

Kagome and Sesshomaru are normal humans living in Tokyo. They have been divorced for several years. Kagome has had to move several times, and eventually did not notify Sesshomaru of her new address, in spite of the fact that they have a daughter together, Rin.

She is forced to seek her ex-husband out, however, when Rin is diagnosed with leukemia, and neither Kagome nor any of her relatives are a good match for the bone-marrow transplant she needs to survive.

This is a very touching, poignant story, as we have come to expect from Miss Teak. It is one of my favorites, because it is so filled with genuine emotion. While not complete, it is satisfyingly long. I've read and re-read this one so many times, I hope you don't let yourself miss out on this wonderful story, just because it is not complete. Try it, you will like it if you enjoy reading stories full of drama, angst, and love...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sophie
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:"Love After Loss" by Miss Teak 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
I read this story some time ago on FF.net and I have to say that it's my favourite story of Miss Teak. So I'm adding my recomendation of that story-it's great piece and it would be even better if the wonderful author decided to finish it at some point

Logged Logged
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:"Love After Loss" by Miss Teak 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
I admit I've wanted to read this for a long time. She never transferred it over to dokuga so it seems pretty obvious its on an indeffinate hiatus if not abandoned entirely. I refuse to read stories that seem pretty obvious they wont be completed.... its like not being able to finish a sneeze. lol!!!

Anyways for anyone ELSE who would like to read it... and maybe bribe the author to finish the story, here is the link to the spark archived story: Love after Loss by MissTeak

WARNING - story is rated NC-17 so no minors! Respect site rules please... its also the law. I post the link to try and be helpful, but I certainly don't want to get myself in trouble, so if I should pull the link, let me know.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/20 15:41 By MoxyMikki.
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:"Love After Loss" by Miss Teak 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
I love her work! I will have to read this story. Thanks for the recomendation

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.