Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Portal by Rinseternalsoul
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Portal by Rinseternalsoul
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The Portal by Rinseternalsoul 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
title: The Portal by Rinseternalsoul

Summary: *COMPLETE* Naraku's latest attempt to destroy Inuyasha and Kagome backfires when Lord Sesshomaru unexpectedly shows up. Through a strange twist of fate, they are hurled into a foreign place where they must call a truce to survive. Kagome finds herself cut off from her friends and trapped in a harsh land with two of her worst enemies! Finding their way back home could prove dangerous and full of revelations into their history. Will Naraku's jealousy over the budding relationship between Sesshomaru...

Rating/info: Rating: NC-17, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Genre: Action/Adventure, Chapters: 41, Words 89,245

My Opinion: Well I'm a big fan of Rinseternalsoul. I will admit that i have not read all of her work but i found this one last night and thought, what the heck i didn't mind starting it. Let me tell you i couldn't stop reading it. Either way, This story is not only well written but a fantastic story, with very animated and endearing OC's that don't take away from the coupling of SK. Its not too far OOC for our beloveds but at the same time its a bit refreshing, and has a wonderful 'Egyptian' twist to it that i haven't seen in a SK before, >_> I loved it and thought that i should share it with you all just in case you had never seen it before.

- r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Discord-Maru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Portal by Rinseternalsoul 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I read this a while back. Its a great read just like all of Rinseternalsoul work. now that you brought it up I may have to read it again tonight.

Logged Logged

I claimed Ayame's Pig Tails in the claim game.
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:The Portal by Rinseternalsoul 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 22
I just started reading it after rOo's suggestion and I'm loving it so far!! I can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks for the tip rOo!!!!

Logged Logged

Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Portal by Rinseternalsoul 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Oh I loved this story! I read a while back on A Single Spark before it got changed over. I love Rinseternalsoul, work is amazing.

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.