Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Never by Moriyo
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Never by Moriyo
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Never by Moriyo 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
Hello everyone! I wanted to put this out there, to make people aware of a story that I think is just wonderful.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2380/1?author=4959

Its called "Never" by Moriyo. Its incomplete, and hasn't been updated in a little while, but I've spoken with the author recently, and she has every intention of continuing the story. She's out of country and has said even in the story, that her updates may be irratic. Thats my only warning to people, who perhaps dont like reading stories without regular updates.

However, I really think people should give it a try. Its angsty, and hot (so not YIMs!!!), and really grabs you. I know people will enjoy it! She writes with good flow, and doesn't waist time on "filler" its all pertanent. Check it out and let her know how much you guys love it, so that she'll be more motivated to hurry back to us with an update!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.