Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
No Time Like the Present by animejunky78
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: No Time Like the Present by animejunky78
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
No Time Like the Present by animejunky78 14 Years ago Karma: 216
Title: No Time Like the Present by animejunky78

Summary/info: A series of meetings between a daiyoukai and an ex-time traveling miko.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Humor, Romance - Updated: 04-27-10 - Created: 04-26-10 Chapters: 12 - Reviews: 4 - Words: 21,299 - Reads: 2,099

My Opinion: Well i asked AnimeJunky to bring her wonderful fiction to Dokuga thinking that she'd get reviews here to help her write as well as pet her ego, b/c this is a very wonderful story. But Dokuga hasn't really picked up on it as of yet, so i'm 'reviewing' or posting about it, for my own selfish pleasures.

This story's summary i think throws off the true intent of this fiction. Yes, its a drabble series, but i think its more along the lines of 1k connected drabbles, making a fictional story based our beloved pair.

The basic idea is that Kagome gets through the final battle and ends up back in her time again, she's a legal adult, and starts to put her life back together when she run's into a Modern Sesshomaru, who over the 500 years has mellowed out, and is OOC to his canon/feudal era self, but the change is not only acceptable but well liked. The start seeing more of one another and thats all i'm going to say about it.

Other then the basic plot its well written and thought out so far. No its not complete but we're getting updates abotu once a day to once ever 3 days, so i think it'll get there, and i have confidence in that. I'd really love it if you all would give this fic a chance, tis rather cute, and not bad at all. :3

- r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sabrina-star
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:No Time Like the Present by animejunky78 14 Years ago Karma: 0
Im soooooooooooooo going to read it!!!!
Im of the opinion that its quite difficult to take in when you see a modern Sesshoumaru OCC. Not many authors can pull it off since this doesnt happen in the manga and if in the summary the author keeps it to a minimum, fanfictioners wont give it a time of day!
So its good you are promoting it !!!
This is the kind of actitud authors needs from their fans

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.