Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
"A Debt to be Paid"
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "A Debt to be Paid"
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"A Debt to be Paid" 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 78
I'm only on chapter three, but this seems to be an excellent Sess/Kag fanfic:
"A Debt to be Paid" by ForgottenHero on AFF.net. This story is not complete, but it was updated fairly recently, and I think it is at 6 or 7 chapters. Why do I recommend this fic? The quality of writing is technically very good, and the story is engaging. But what made me take note of this story in particular is how vivid the writing style is, and how quickly and crisply the plot moves along. Plus, even though I have just started getting into the story, I can tell it is just the kind of story line that appeals to me: Sesshy has been interested in Kagome for some time, and now is the time he has decided to do something about it! (Hey, that would make a good story summary)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:"A Debt to be Paid" 13 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 66
I read all seven chapters and I agree. I won't give it away but you have to read this story. I hope the author posts it here as well. There is a lot of drama and some angst. So everyone who's not a YIM should read this. You won't regret it.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:"A Debt to be Paid" 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
I plan on checking it out. Thanks for the share! And thanks for letting us know its not complete but been recently updated. I just hate opening an awesome story, only to find out its not complete and the author hasn't updated in a a year. boooooo lol

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.