Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Revolution By Pensierri32 READET!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Revolution By Pensierri32 READET!!!!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Revolution By Pensierri32 READET!!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
Title: Revolution by Pensierri32

Summary: She had taken from him everything he had built, cherished. For that, she would help him in his revolution, help him rectify the mistaken, twisted desires of the Jewel of Four Souls and his idiot brother. She would become his in every way. S/K

Details: Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 54,119 - Updated: 10-24-09 - Published: 2-16-09 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Currently only on FF. I'm working on that!

My Opinion: Okay this is not your run of the mill SK fic, its not complete first off but it's over 50k and its passionate. This is more fanciful writing then anything else but its got a magic touch that i find i really like. Many times when the final wish is made, the idea is that Kagome herself becomes some kind of magical creature, demon or otherwise and SK live happily ever after.

This fic, is a total 180 from the norm.

The idea is that when the evil hanyou is defeated the jewel restored, Kagome keeps her promise and wishes on the jewel for Inuyasha's happiness. What she never expected was that his happiness would be so cruel to all the world. The wish leaves in the place of time as it was, a time where changes like magic casting more then sword fighting. Kikyo, Izayoi, and Inupapa now alive, Kagome enslaved, Rin changed into the thing that Inuyasha perceives Sesshomaru hates most.

Inupapa is a cruel tyrant upon once again, His first death making it so that Sesshomaru had to work hard to fix all the issues the Tyrant Papa caused when alive. Now not only is a revolution is starting, one where Sesshomaru takes Kagome and tells her that she helped cause the problem and she will help him fix it! BUT, The wish has basically flipped the world upside down and made many of the good guys bad, and the bad guys good. A budding and sweet romance even falls between characters that you might never think to pair together too!

Its a shock to read it really, but at the same time i find myself totally captivated by the story b/c it is so very out of the norm. There's a magical feel to reading it, it reminds me something of Dungeons and Dragons, or LOTR's, even Happy Potter, with the fact that there are spells and mages, but it all seems to work and flow very well with the fic. If you like that kind of Genre applied to IY then i think you'll love this fic. Like i said I'm enthralled by it! I hope some of you take the time to read this fic, and comment to the author about it, maybe even help me get it brought over here!

Okay so thats my say, go read it! love it! review it! help me get it over here!

- r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/03 14:51 By sugar0o. Reason: correcting wording

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Revolution By Pensierri32 READET!!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
As always, my dear r0o-zilla is RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story grabs you and keeps you there. Firmly. And doesn't let go... it's that intriguing and riveting... and I'm only as far as Chapter 4. Srsly!!

I've added my plea to the author to post here - hopefully she'll check into it, cuz this story is NOT to be missed.

THANKS r0o!!!!!!!!!!!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Revolution By Pensierri32 READET!!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
This makes me want to fanart! @_@ if that tells you anything, when you get to chapter 15 the last one updated you'll be like OMFG UPDATE!!! >:3 >_> i told her i would shamelessly plug her!

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
TruGemini
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Revolution By Pensierri32 READET!!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
I've been caught up in that story since the beginning. It is truly awesome and I always look forward to the updates!

Logged Logged
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Revolution By Pensierri32 READET!!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 66
I totally agree. I stumbled upon it one day and I couldn't help but become hooked. But, I lost track after a while. This latest chapter is very good. Izayoi, Kikyo, Inuyasha, and Inupapa are getting what's coming to them, especially the Inu-Prince. They are so cruel.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Revolution By Pensierri32 READET!!!! 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
Title: Revolution by Pensierri32

Summary: She had taken from him everything he had built, cherished. For that, she would help him in his revolution, help him rectify the mistaken, twisted desires of the Jewel of Four Souls and his idiot brother. She would become his in every way. S/K

Details: Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 54,119 - Updated: 10-24-09 - Published: 2-16-09 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Currently only on FF. I'm working on that!

My Opinion: Okay this is not your run of the mill SK fic, its not complete first off but it's over 50k and its passionate. This is more fanciful writing then anything else but its got a magic touch that i find i really like. Many times when the final wish is made, the idea is that Kagome herself becomes some kind of magical creature, demon or otherwise and SK live happily ever after.

This fic, is a total 180 from the norm.

The idea is that when the evil hanyou is defeated the jewel restored, Kagome keeps her promise and wishes on the jewel for Inuyasha's happiness. What she never expected was that his happiness would be so cruel to all the world. The wish leaves in the place of time as it was, a time where changes like magic casting more then sword fighting. Kikyo, Izayoi, and Inupapa now alive, Kagome enslaved, Rin changed into the thing that Inuyasha perceives Sesshomaru hates most.

Inupapa is a cruel tyrant upon once again, His first death making it so that Sesshomaru had to work hard to fix all the issues the Tyrant Papa caused when alive. Now not only is a revolution is starting, one where Sesshomaru takes Kagome and tells her that she helped cause the problem and she will help him fix it! BUT, The wish has basically flipped the world upside down and made many of the good guys bad, and the bad guys good. A budding and sweet romance even falls between characters that you might never think to pair together too!

Its a shock to read it really, but at the same time i find myself totally captivated by the story b/c it is so very out of the norm. There's a magical feel to reading it, it reminds me something of Dungeons and Dragons, or LOTR's, even Happy Potter, with the fact that there are spells and mages, but it all seems to work and flow very well with the fic. If you like that kind of Genre applied to IY then i think you'll love this fic. Like i said I'm enthralled by it! I hope some of you take the time to read this fic, and comment to the author about it, maybe even help me get it brought over here!

Okay so thats my say, go read it! love it! review it! help me get it over here!

- r0o

THIS FANTASTIC FIC IS NOW HERE ON DOKUGA!!!!!
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3152/1

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Talia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Revolution By Pensierri32 READET!!!! 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Does anyone have the old version of this story saved? I really want to reread it and not wait for the author to give her edited updates. Please and thank you if could email it to me.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Revolution By Pensierri32 READET!!!! 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
Talia wrote:
Does anyone have the old version of this story saved? I really want to reread it and not wait for the author to give her edited updates. Please and thank you if could email it to me.

Since the author IS in the process of re-posting the story, I think you should just wait to see what edits she's come up with. I am not a big fan of passing around copies of stories that, for whatever reason, have been removed from the 'net.

WARNING TO ANYONE READING THIS:

Do NOT post here offering a copy of this story. IF you choose to do so, contact this poster via PM. Also, do not post in the forum offering copies of ANY stories. Most authors remove their stories for good reasons; as readers, we should respect that.

Thank you for your cooperation,

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.