Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Unspoiled by Forthy
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Unspoiled by Forthy
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Unspoiled by Forthy 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 51
Okay, those of you who know me know I suffer from an incredibly short attention span, so when I try to read fanfiction, I usually don't make it very far. My mind works like plot, plot, plot....OOOH SHIIINY!

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2508/1

Forthy sent me a PM earlier about something totally unrelated, and I hadn't read her newest work, so I clicked on it out of curiosity, and once I started reading, I was hooked. It's the kind of story that gets the brain working and thinking about it after you've run out of chapters to click on.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/13 21:44 By Miss_Kagura.

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unspoiled by Forthy 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Her stories are really good. I read her story Impeccable. I loved it! You should consider reading it.

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Unspoiled by Forthy 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
:: Thank you for the commendation and recommendation.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Unspoiled by Forthy 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 78
I'm a little sweet on Miroku, and she has some really wonderful Kagome/Miroku stories on other sites... She writes him so well...

Logged Logged
Rowdys girl
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unspoiled by Forthy 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12
I loved Impeccable, but Unexpected is wonderfully intriguing and deliciously romantic. I'm hooked on Unspoiled, and the two stories that preceded it: The Bargain and Heir Apparent. She is brilliantly creative, a very gifted writer - in my not-at-all-humble opinion!

Logged Logged

This is starting to make sense... time to up my medication.

I live in my own little world, but it\\\'s okay, they know me here.

Even if the voices are not real - they have some pretty good ideas!

I don\\\'t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.

Until further notice, celebrate everything!
JessiCeleste89
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unspoiled by Forthy 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
I want to read Unexpected so..... bad. But its hard reading just a chpt inbetween breaks from homework. Cause once I start reading I dont want to stop.

Logged Logged

~~~I claim Inu No Taisho\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\'s eyes~~~
laenfante
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Unspoiled by Forthy 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Ooh; I adore all of forthright's stories. Imperceptible got me hooked, and Impeccable was the nail in the coffin. Pale Shadows gave me shivers, in a good way. Unspoiled brings a smile to my face...sorry; I'll stop fangirling now.

But her stuff is just that good. Such a delicate touch with the emotions, that can reach out and pull you in. And you find you don't mind the fall in the least.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.