Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Taming Blood
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Taming Blood
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Taming Blood 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 15
This story is by one of my favorite all-star authors, brower47. Her stories are direct and to the point. You don't have to worry about beating around the bush with her writing. Most of the stories she writes are somewhat angst-y, but the one I recommend to you is a comedy/hentai.

Title: Taming Blood
Author: brower47
Rating: MA
Summary: PWP [Sess/Kag] Naraku 'somehow' turns Kagome into a temporary full blooded demon and it takes the skills of Sesshoumaru to calm her down.
Link: Click here
Warnings: Rated for lemons and language.

Yes, it is very, very naughty. But so worth it.

Teaser:

Sesshoumaru sat quietly against the base of a large maple, practicing his bored expression. It was something that he actually spent a great deal of time doing. His perspective on how life worked basically consisted of a few important lessons. First, be sure that you are the son of the most powerful dog youkai to have ever existed. Second, wander around constantly so that people always think you are an exceedingly busy person and will thus stay out of your way. Third, look bored in exactly every little thing you do in order to make it look like you have already mastered everything and anything of any importance and skill. And finally, spend the time you practice being bored coming up with exceedingly effective insults to use at appropriate times.

This was the life of the Lord of the Western Lands. The only problem with his perspective was that he no longer had to pretend to be bored. Everything he did actually did bore the hell out of him.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/13 21:26 By AmEva.

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DocBevCulver
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Taming Blood 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Ooo, naughty. Now I must go read. *Loves the recommend section of the forum!*

Logged Logged

~Over at the Claim Game~

I am soooo a FIREMENS!!!! fangirl!!! You should become one too!

Yes! Watch the new eps of IY every Saturday, here!!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Taming Blood 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
is this complete? b/c i started a fic the other day that i hadn't realized hadn't updated in over 2 year and i hate it when i get to a point and then its never gunna update again.

**Nm... I dont do MM very much so its harder for me to understand the set up. i see that is is now

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/20 11:25 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.