Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Old Completed Fics Recommendations
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Old Completed Fics Recommendations
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Old Completed Fics Recommendations 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 42
Misery Loves Company By: Yana D Aristocrat
Rated: M
blurp: A really good AU fic, one of the first Sesskags I ever read. The characterizations are very good and it's well written.

His Past, Her Present, Their Future By: EmpyrealFantasy
Blurp: A good time jumping fic. It leans towards canon. A good solid, long, read and one of the better one's I've seen featuring a younger Sesshoumaru.

Inexcusable Nature
By: Just Another Starving Writer
Rated: T
Blurp: A comical action fic. Another good long read. Very Funny

The Broken Miko By: RosieB
Blurp: A well done very angsty begin that morphs into a happy ending. Canonish, good characterization of both Sesshoumaru and Kagome and some very interesintg OC's. Features some awesome OC villians as well.

Temporal Sequence By: Chaos-and-Serenity
Blurp: A fic centered around Sesshoumaru's amnesia. Very well done, the writer did some background research on amnesia so it's realistic and explained thoroughly. An in depth adventure into some of Sesshoumaru's younger life. More friendship then romance but still a worthwhile read!

Tears of the Fallen or My Experiment By Shadowsweaver1
Rated: T
Blurp: Anything by shadowsweaver1 is always good and everything she has is finished aside from Sins of the Father.

These are just some older and completed fanfics that I liked and hadn't seen mentioned in the forums for a bit. Hope everyone likes them I know this isn't a complete list of all the amazing older fics so anyone can feel free to add their own recs to the thread ^.^

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

The administrator has disabled public write access.
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Old Completed Fics Recommendations 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 39
The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way
Written by: Carlet
Summary: Kag/Sess Kagome gets dosed by the dreaded Shinjitsu Flower. (Flower of Truth) Where can she find solace when her inner most thoughts refuse to stay inside her head? With the great Taiyoukai of course. What happens when Rin can't keep her mouth shut? Hilarity ensues.
Rated: M or X (take your pick)

I love, love, love this story. It's one of my favorites and I go back and read it over and over again.

mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/131762

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.