Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fuyu, Fuyu No Kokoro & Fuyu no Shimekiri
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fuyu, Fuyu No Kokoro & Fuyu no Shimekiri
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fuyu, Fuyu No Kokoro & Fuyu no Shimekiri 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
Fuyu, Fuyu No Kokoro & Fuyu no Shimekiri By Amber Valdez

Fuyu
Summary: Kagome's thoughts on her long, lonely life after wishing Kikyou back with the jewel. Sad, not a happy ending. First part to a three part series that eventually becomes a Sess/Kag.

My Opinion: This is a oneshot. Its all Kagome for the most part, it gives you an insite as to what has happened after the jewel has been wished upon. Mostly and in all honesty, Sesshomaru really isn't in this one. Its length is 1300 words long. And its listed as an Angst, Tragedy. I have to say. I really just stumbled on to it, and though, why not i wouldn't mind reading it! i kinda fell in love with the whole series of them! this is just the beginning.

Fuyu No Kokoro
Summary: Sequel to Fuyu. Sesshoumaru wreaks vengeance on Inuyasha and Kikyou for Kagome's death. Rated for Language. Second Part to a three part series.

My Opinion: This too is a oneshot, its abotu 9k long, and is listed as Angst, Dark, Drama, Tragedy. This one is mostly if not all Sesshomaru. This is probably one of the best portraits of our beloved killing prefect's ever. Some might see this as OOC but i dont, i can honestly see him doing this. b/c sometimes death is not the best punishment. For those who dont like Kikyo this one rocks. its not a basher but it give the walking mud-pie what for! Its not the kindest to the character of Inuyasha as well but again is is not a basher! it followed the plot of the story line and does well in doing so. I recommend this fic as well as the first as a read b/c its actually different then a lot of fics try for. and i find i value that so much more after reading as much as i do. both this and the fic before are completed.

Fuyu no Shimekiri (Winter's End)
Summary: Third and final part to the Fuyu series, Sesshoumaru finally gets his chance with Kagome.

My Opinion:
This is a chapter fic, it is currently incomplete, but to my knowledge this is a currently updating story reaching up to chapter 11. its currently listed as a Drama, Romance and spans over 18k long thus far. Honestly this is the 3rd part of this series, i dont know if its the final but i love it all the same. This might be hard on Inuyasha but again it follows the line of the plot and story. Kagome seems just the tiniest OOC to me, BUT its in a bit more of an emotionally mature way that considering what her soul and character have gone through is understandable. Sesshomaru we as a collective have never seen in love so i cant say he's OOC but it is an interesting light to se our favorite youkai in. Honestly i recommend them all.

Okay thats my 2 cents. -r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
elley
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fuyu, Fuyu No Kokoro & Fuyu no Shimekiri 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I just read the first two and started on the first chapter of the third story. Totally love it! Thanks for the rec.

Logged Logged
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fuyu, Fuyu No Kokoro & Fuyu no Shimekiri 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
I have been reading the Fuyu series as well, and I totally agree that it is a must-read! You can't help but fall right into it and become entralled by it. I definitely recommend it to anyone!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.