Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
If you want a good Sess/Kag fic with a lot of romance, humor, action, drama, revenge and a whole lot in between, you should read this fic. I have become like a junkie for this fic, wondering when the next chapter is going to be posted.

In my situation, different scenarios centering on Kikyo and Inuyasha go on in my head. They usually focus on the different ways Kikyo finally snaps. In my head, she sometimes blows up on both the Taishos and the Higurashi, blaming her family for turning out the way she did, being constantly compared to Kagome. Other scenarios include her getting into a catfight with either Izayoi (that would be awesome since her new mother-in-law can't stand her) or Sango (if she happens to catch her by surprise which is highly unlikely) and Kikyo doing a lot of property damage like Hatsumomo, the geisha bitch from hell in 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. There were a couple of times when I envision her being so upset that she grabs a pair of scissors, chops off all her hair, and wails uncontrollably like the emotionally unstable woman she's portrayed as.

As far as scenarios involving Inuyasha, I mainly see him in a foul mood, actually blowing up about how his life wasn't as easy as everyone thinks it is, that he's treated like crap because of his hanyou heritage, defying his father's order not to speak about Sesshomaru in a 'disrespectful and dishonorable way', flipping out about how 'Lord A**hole' tormented him all his life. Don't get me started on the scenarios when Izayoi finally dies and Toga is free to try to make things with his true mate.

Anyway, I especially love the way the story goes in depth about how everyone's pasts make them the characters they are. What's also great about it is how the story pans out to the different POVs of every character in this story. DYKHTD is in no way one-dimensional.

You have got to read this fic, especially if you like long in-depth chapters. *r0o, if you read this, PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!!! I NEED MY FIX!!!!!*

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
I add my voice to the above... please, please, PLEASE, r0o, UPDATE!!

I have loved that story from its start, please don't let it fade away, okay??

Pretty Please? With Sugar0o's on top???

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216

well i do have 2 stories that are on last chapter, and i'm half way on betrothal, something i need to start adding to Dokuga cause i dont think i have it here. But i promise to start on dance very soon. I've been fanarting, and even EP told me i need to start writing again hahaha, i guess no more goofing off and back to works on the fanfics for r0o!

but OMG you guys just made me blush s0o0o0o pink!
<3
-r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
AndesCat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Thank you r00 this story is extremely awesome and I hopes to see more soon but first I'll reread it

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
sugar0o wrote:

well i do have 2 stories that are on last chapter, and i'm half way on betrothal, something i need to start adding to Dokuga cause i dont think i have it here. But i promise to start on dance very soon. I've been fanarting, and even EP told me i need to start writing again hahaha, i guess no more goofing off and back to works on the fanfics for r0o!

but OMG you guys just made me blush s0o0o0o pink!
<3
-r0o

Silly r0o, I give credit where it is due, m'dear.

I have resolved to wait, as patiently as possible, for you to return to that oh-so-intriguing story. In the meantime, I will soak up all your other efforts!! Including that TERRIFIC fan art you've been doing... I have laughed so hard since you started illustrating that crack!fic for Miss K, my sides are in a constant state of achy - but it's a GOOD ache!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 66
Oh, all right. For now, I'll take the time to admire your great artwork for 'Mokomoko plus Miko'. Just don't make us wait too long.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.