Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
WOW!! This story Rocks!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: WOW!! This story Rocks!!
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:WOW!! This story Rocks!! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I agree this story is really good! Its very original and i can't believe shes only 17 either! Thats really amazing she writes better than most ppl that are older!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:WOW!! This story Rocks!! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
yay, thanks for all the reviews!

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:WOW!! This story Rocks!! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
You totally deserve it! I'm reviewing every chapter! It's hard to keep myself from reading all the way through, but I'm doing my best.

Logged Logged
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:WOW!! This story Rocks!! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Aw, I'm blushing, lol.

Thanks for the awesome support, you rock!

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
WOW!! This story Rocks!! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
If you haven't read "Of Gods and Demons" by ToWriteLoveOnAPage you should check it out! Her profile says she's only 17 but I find that hard to believe with her talent. She blows me away and I wish my writing was half as good as hers! Her characterizations are perfect! The plot is wonderful and unique, and she has such a flare for description that you can see each scene in your head perfectly. Her story is dramatic to say the least, but there is humor throughout that will have you rolling! One of the best fics I've read so far!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.