Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
kagome as the third person
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: kagome as the third person
Blommie8
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
kagome as the third person 3 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
is there any story kagome as the mistress, third person in shesshomaru's marriage? i mean she's the bad one. i know "melancoly" by avalon. but it's a common in these days, that a lot of people cheating. like if you watch kdrama "the world of marriage" i want to know is there any story like that, that kagome steal sesshomaru from his good mate/wife.i don't support the cheating or the divorce. but i just want read story kagome as the bad one. just for entertainment. i hope people don't misunderstood my post. thank you...

EDIT BY WICCAN: "Melancholy by Alon" is rated MA, NO YIMs! And, it can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9947/1.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/03/02 11:13 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES! And link so peeps can find!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.