Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Theme-Specific Fics (NO RAPE)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Theme-Specific Fics (NO RAPE)
Lilly Angelus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Theme-Specific Fics (NO RAPE) 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I was looking for some fics with the premise of heat or beast and most of the stories I didn't know had rape / use of force / humiliation something that bothers me a lot, plus I want something less dark and far from abusive situations.

* Preference for finalized or newly updated and please NO RAPE (only dubcon acceptable).

Sesshomaru or Kagome goes into heat.

Sesshomaru's beast chooses Kagome as a mate.

Pregnant Kagome from Sesshomaru or Kagome becoming mother to Sesshomaru's children in some way.

Kagome goes back in time to find a younger, more open Sesshomaru and they fall in love (I remember reading only one or two with this plot).

Sesshomaru love Kagome and decided to court / conquer her in Feudal Era (bonus points if the ratio is from friends to lovers).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/10/06 19:36 By Lilly Angel88. Reason: Correction
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Avi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Theme-Specific Fics (NO RAPE) 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 41
Second Chance Child (MA) by LibraCourt has Sesshoumaru going into heat, Kagome getting pregnant, and Kagome adopting his child with no rape.

Tears of the Fallen (T on FF, not sure if it would be rated differently here) by ShadowsWeaver1 is one of my favorites where she goes back further in time to a younger him, though it's more jumpy and she meets him in various different times and ages.
EDIT BY WICCAN: This would be rated M or MA for violence on our site.

More where she meets him as a child:

Unspoiled (T) by Forthright

Work Yet To Be Done (MA) by Kat

The Once and Future Taiyoukai (T I believe) by RosieB
EDIT BY WICCAN: This, too, would be M on our site for violence.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/10/06 21:57 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust ratings
susie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Theme-Specific Fics (NO RAPE) 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
A Mere Digression by elle6778 is a good one.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/10/06 22:54 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rated required by RULES!
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Theme-Specific Fics (NO RAPE) 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 171
Fatherly Influence by I Agree
COMPLETE Set in the beginning of the series. The Inu no Taishou gives one last gift to his sons through the poor unsuspecting Kagome. I Do Not Own Inuyasha.
Rating: M, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Genre: Drama, Humor, Romance, Chapters: 125

Clash of Alphas by sarhea
Everyone knows Kagome is in charge, she gives direction and decides when the group stops and makes camp. What would happen when another Alpha joins the group and he is not willing to roll over for a female he perceives as weaker?
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Vignette, Chapters: 100

Standing Outside the Fire by Danyealle-sama
COMPLETE! Dokuga Exclusive!-He wasn't sure where the fascination came from with her, but he was going to go with it. However, most of that depends on her.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 30

Healing Carefully by Caedes
Kagome has a special power to heal yokai as well as humans. When the Western Lord figures out about her talent, he brings her to his lands.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 40

Wandering Ways by Marina Lenore
At the final battle with Naraku two unexpected things happen - the first being Naraku shattering the Shikon just before his death, and the second being a forging of a connection that nobody could possibly have predicted. Well, nobody except Miroku, that is. Complete.
Rated: Fiction M(MA on dokuga), Romance/Family, Chapters: 39, Status: Complete

Frivolous Sentimentalities by Tally Mark
If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, what galaxy are youkai from? Because Kagome would really like to know. SessKag oneshot.
Rated: Fiction K+(T on dokuga), Romance/Humor, Chapters: 1, Status: Complete

Embracing Ice by Yabou
[COMPLETE] She had never known his past and had never really wanted to, but its hard to hate someone when you see the truth. If only the well had allowed her to live in the lies she had built up around him, her enemy...Her Sesshoumaru...
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Drama, Romance, Chapters: 10

Swimming in Silk by mythicamagic
Training in front of her, engaging her in conversation and now lending her his clothes...Kagome is starting to suspect that Sesshoumaru is trying to gain her attention. What follows is nothing she could have ever expected, with Time forcing difficult choices between the two.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance, Chapters: 25

The Choices We Make by OnyxIvyStone
The final battle has been won. Ultimate sacrifices have been made. Life must go on. For Kagome and Sesshomaru, their future and the ultimate destiny of those closest to them are entirely dependant on the choices they make. Undergoing revisions.
Rated: Fiction M(MA on dokuga), Romance/Angst, Chapters: 23, Status: Complete

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/10/07 22:23 By Serena530.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.