Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help me look for these types of fanfics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Please help me look for these types of fanfics
Jackie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help me look for these types of fanfics 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
Hello,
I wanted to ask if you could please me recommend me any fanfictions that fit these ideas? Are there any other forums that may have asked for similar fanfics?

1.) Kagome meets Sesshomaru first instead of Inuyasha and goes on a journey with him to find the jewel shards.

2.) Kagome never fell down the well into the feudal era. The well sends Sesshomaru to the future, were he is stuck and can no longer return to his time. He has to live with Kagome and learn how to adjust and live in the future.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please help me look for these types of fanfics 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 81
I have 2 in mind:

Cat 1. Try Unspoiled by Forthright. Rated T
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2508/1?author=1246

Cat 2. The Falling Rain by Kai Rated MA
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2508/1?author=1246

Bonus Cat 2. The Unknown Warrior by Rinseternalsoul Rated MA
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/377/1

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Please help me look for these types of fanfics 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 156
This thread has some recs similar to what you're looking for with Sess going to the future.

I wrote a one shot (in the Miscellany collection, which is rated M) for scenario one but it's pretty short so it might not be of interest to you.

I haven't personally read it, but I think The Sons of Inu no Taisho by SabraJane (rated T) might fit in scenario 1?

This thread has a few recs for scenario 1.

Also just to clarify - for your first scenario of Kagome meeting Sesshoumaru first, are you primarily looking for a canon timeline fic with just the meeting switched so Kagome meets Sesshoumaru before she does Inuyasha, or would the type of Kagome accidentally travelling further into the past and meeting younger Sesshoumaru also qualify for what you'd like to read? Because there's plenty of those around.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.