Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru and kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru and kagome
Saya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru and kagome 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,
Can someone suggest a fic where kagome meets sesshoumaru first and not Inuyasha when she comes through the well.
Thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru and kagome 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
Here's one that sorta meets your criteria. They meet in dreams before she falls down the well

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10443/1

There's another story where she falls down the well, meets Sesshoumaru for about two years and then wakes up in her time with a lovely surprise. I've ready it countless times and can't remember the name of it. There's an OC, a water elemental named something like Akihito or whatever in it. This author has used that OC in another story of hers. And demons are alive in the future but hiding in plain sight.

Sorry I don't remember the name of it, but hopefully someone who reads this thread can tell you. I'll try to look thru my favorites too.

Logged Logged
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru and kagome 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 25
Hello! I recommend What Makes an Angel by fringeperson over at FF.net. It's a long one-shot, rated T. It should meet your criteria of Kagome meeting Sesshoumaru first, but they meet under the Goshinboku where Inuyasha was still sealed by Kikyo's arrow (Kagome does not unseal Inuyasha), read the story to find out what happens.

Here's the link: www.fanfiction.net/s/7481583/1/What-Makes-an-Angel

I also recommend fringeperson's other fanfics, Inuyasha fanfics, and Inuyasha crossovers. Most of them are one-shots, but they're all good stories if you're looking for a light and interesting read (a lot of them have or hint to a sessxkag pairing).

Here's the link: www.fanfiction.net/u/1424477/fringeperson

Happy reading!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.