Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help!?!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Please help!?!
Lauri2018
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help!?! 5 Years ago Karma: 1
I recently read a story by Kanna37 called Welcomed Interference where Sesshomaru claimed Kagome as his mate while they were both in elementary school. I also have read The Syndrome by SunsetMiko and loved that one as well. Please help me find more fanfics where Sesshomaru and Kagome have known each other since they were young, or in school together, and are either planning to be mated or are wanting to be together. Thank you!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help!?! 5 Years ago Karma: 26
I think that fiction is That's My Girl! by kanna37. archiveofourown.org/works/597509/chapters/1077944 RATED G.A

I enjoyed reading this fiction very much. I would be very happy if the fiction I presented matches the one you're looking for!

++ I'm so sorry! I think I only read the last few lines and answered. I wanted to find a fiction that featuring another little Kagome and Sesshoumaru in time, but unfortunately I haven't found it yet. If I find it, I'll add it to the answer.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated K+ on our site.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/04/01 20:55 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help!?! 5 Years ago Karma: 31
She is fourteen, when she moves into town. So, I'm not sure this one will count. But it's a good story, if not.

DISCOVERIES by: sesshys jaded samuri
After being betrayed by her friends, Kagome flees into the night, only to be forced to take shelter with someone she never knew she could trust. Over the course of her stay, they make some interesting discoveries...MATURE ONLY, GRAPHIC SEX, COMPLETE
Rated: MA
www.fanfiction.net/s/3401633/1/DISCOVERIES

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is also here on Dokuga: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/105/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/04/03 09:05 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted link
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.