Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Different dimension stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Different dimension stories
weirdlykagome
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Different dimension stories 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
Hi,
I have been looking for these kinds of stories for a very long time.
Stories that include sesskag getting sent to different dimensions, like wastelands or another planet.
Stories where they get sucked into various things like Shikon, Kazana, Meidou, stories, scrolls and so on.

Logged Logged

Weirdly Kagome
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CookieAsylum
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Different dimension stories 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
I can’t remember for the life of me what the title was, but there was one fic where they get sent to this Egyptian-themed world. I forget who wrote it, but it’s most likely not appropriate for YIM’s. That’s not helpful at all, I realize. Sorry!

Logged Logged

Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Different dimension stories 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
Hairann has one amazing fic called the void, and a sequel, road to redemption or something along the line, check her profile. They got sucked in miroku's kazzana. Both are finished. Rated MA so no yims! Then one they are transferred into the game legend of Zelda I think, would that interest you? It's not finished but nice one. I also believe it's MA so no yims!

Logged Logged
Cheyanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Different dimension stories 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
Here's some:
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/159/1
Seven Feudal Fairy Tales by ladybattousai, rated MA and it's complete.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/4410/1
Galaxy Gladiators by Rinseternalsoul, rated NC-17. It's a complete one shot.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2248/1
The Portal by Rinseternalsoul, rated NC-17. It's also complete.

The others I can think of don't have Sesshomaru and Kagome as a couple. She falls in love with someone else.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Different dimension stories 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
As Death Gives Life by Rinseternalsoul www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2865/1
[Final Chapter Up] Lord Anubis, Egyptian God of the Dead, grows weary of being forever surrounded with things dead and dying. His need to create a life takes him out of the Underworld and on a search for the perfect woman to bare him a child. His journey leads him to Kagome Higurashi, a kind hearted and powerful miko. Kagome suddenly finds herself pregnant with the child of a god and placed under the unwanted protection of Lord Sesshomaru. Is her happiness over, or is it just beginning? Sess/Kag...
Rating: NC-17/MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 02-27-06 - Chapters: 41 - Reviews 54 - Words 178,981

A Sister's Gift by Rinseternalsoul www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2126/1
*FINAL CHAPTER'S UP* A/U The Emperor's High Priestess has called 100 of Japan's most powerful Miko's to the capital for some mysterious purpose. Sango worries for Kagome's safety during this long trip away, and plans a gift for her 'sister'. As her Youkai Protector, Sesshomaru is bound to the miko through magic, but this bonding could go much deeper than magic. Lemon's in Later Chapters. Sess/Kag
Rating: NC-17/MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 04-11-05 - Chapters: 53 - Reviews 24 - Words 83,747

Now I'VE lost one! maybe you guys can help since we're looking for AU fics,

I was very certain that it was called "dog soldier"

basically kagome goes through the well but it takes her to a place where Sesshomaru has a SUN mark, nto a moon mark. And naraku is using him for gladiator style battling. Well at this point Kagome has realized that the well doesn't take her the past it takes her to another diminution, an alternate, and that Midorkio/Kikyo/herself are all the same but different versions of herself. She doesnt want to get stuck like Midoriko did so she bought a gun to just shoot naraku and get the hell out of Dodge. Only she cant leave SunSesshoamru like that so she dog-naps him. THIS sess, SunSess is totally in love with her, and then MOON sessh finds out and is all madface b/c there's now a twin of him, and he's totally hooked on the miko. it eventually becomes a Sesshomaru/Kagome/Sesshoamru pairing. Now, i know its complete on ONE of the fanfiction sites but i have no clue which one. any idea?

FOUND IT!

Simple Kind Of Life www.fanfiction.net/s/3927981/1/Simple-Kind-Of-Life
By: sleepymuse
Changed from dog fighter Kagome leaves the feudal era for a normal life, but her guilt makes her return. The well sends her to another world where she finds Sesshomaru and she brings him back with her. A slip makes her claim them both. SXKS
Rated: Fiction M/ma - English - Romance - Sessh?maru, Kagome H. - Chapters: 26 - Words: 40,240 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 246 - Follows: 102 - Updated: Feb 22, 2008 - Published: Dec 4, 2007 - Status: Complete - id: 3927981

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/04/08 14:21 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Shiranui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Different dimension stories 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
The Guy in Green rated MA NO YIMs

It's a really good Zelda crossover, it's incomplete but still worth it

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/04/07 22:11 By Shiranui.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.