Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era
mythicamagic
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 21
So like the title says, I was wondering if anyone knows of any fics where Kagome's family travel to the feudal era. I know that Souta couldn't pass through the Bone Eaters Well in canon, but in fanfic anything is possible with the right circumstances lol So does anyone know of any?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
A Miko's Peace.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9957/1

I didn't finish it, so as far as I know there is only one family member with her.

There was another one where her friends and family traveled to Sesshou's home for her wedding, but it wasn't that substantial. I'll update if I can find it.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/18 12:35 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
mythicamagic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 21
Thank you so much!!

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Here's a couple...

The Flower Girl by Kanna37
The story of how one tiny child led a human-hating youkai Lord and a pure-hearted miko to love - all through the medium of her favorite thing... flowers. 2nd Best Kagome portrayal and 3rd Best Romance 4th Quarter 2009
Rating: T, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 100

Mine! By: angelic memories
Kagome has been captured by Naraku only to have an unexpected hero save her. Not once but twice and counting. How will her encounter with her saviour change things? KagSess *Rated for later chapters*
Rated: Fiction M(possibly MA), Chapters: 39, Status: Complete

EDIT BY WICCAN: "Mine!" is rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

In The Flower Girl it's not until the very end; it's possibly the story ponpiri is talking about. In Mine! it's about ten or so chapters in.
I read another where Kagome's mom goes through the well near the end I think, but I can't find it. It turns out Kagome's father was a demon and went through the well for whatever reason and fell for her mother, but he went back to the past for some reason. Kagome brings her mother through and they're reunited and end up mating I think. I believe Souta is his son as well.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/18 20:35 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola!

En este fic, la familia de Kagome también aparece en el pasado, por si quieras echarle un vistazo!

www.fanfiction.net/s/554905/31/ Kanashimi no Hate ni End of Sorrow by Tamysan ---> Rating MA

It is two years after the defeat of Naraku and Kagome's heartbreak of seeing Inuyasha chose Kikyou. However, Kagome is summoned back when a new danger threatens. SessKag, Completed

Logged Logged
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
Serena530 wrote:
Here's a couple...

The Flower Girl by Kanna37
The story of how one tiny child led a human-hating youkai Lord and a pure-hearted miko to love - all through the medium of her favorite thing... flowers. 2nd Best Kagome portrayal and 3rd Best Romance 4th Quarter 2009
Rating: T, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 100

Mine! By: angelic memories
Kagome has been captured by Naraku only to have an unexpected hero save her. Not once but twice and counting. How will her encounter with her saviour change things? KagSess *Rated for later chapters*
Rated: Fiction M(possibly MA), Chapters: 39, Status: Complete

EDIT BY WICCAN: "Mine!" is rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

In The Flower Girl it's not until the very end; it's possibly the story ponpiri is talking about. In Mine! it's about ten or so chapters in.
I read another where Kagome's mom goes through the well near the end I think, but I can't find it. It turns out Kagome's father was a demon and went through the well for whatever reason and fell for her mother, but he went back to the past for some reason. Kagome brings her mother through and they're reunited and end up mating I think. I believe Souta is his son as well.

Yes, it was Flower Girl. I think I reread it a few months ago.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
This one doesn't have her family go to the past, but a friend instead if you're interested.

A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2
*Reposting with permission from Demonlordlover* Marked by the gods, claimed by Sesshoumaru, Kagome gives up her dreams of a normal life to become mother to a special breed of youkai, the Sentinels.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Chapters: 31

Logged Logged
l'-'jj
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 6
There's this one (one of my favourites), where Souta falls down the well and meets the gang. And goes on adventure.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10292172/1/Bunny-Rabbit-Pajamas by The Soap. Rated T on ff.net, not sure about the rating here. It' work in progress.

I also remember one fic where Kagome's grandpa ens up going through the well, but can't find it at the moment. (It started of with him brewing questionable potions and giving the to Kagomd and causing problems) I think that one has lot of short chapters, not finished yet either

Logged Logged
mythicamagic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction with Kagome's family in the feudal era 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 21
Thanks again everyone! I wasn't expecting so many! I'm super happy I asked ^^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.