Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A NOT so Happy Ending
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: A NOT so Happy Ending
InumeT_FlyGirl
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A NOT so Happy Ending 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey Guys!

I've been reading a lot of stories lately (while trying to finish my own) and found that there are some really good ones out that I would prefer to have a ...realistic or not so happy ending. As we all know in real life happy endings aren't in abundance. People die, some don't forgive, others move on. It happens and I am interested in reading about it. So if you know a story where of Sesshounaru cheats on Kagome and vice versa and they just had enough or if the damage that has been done is too much to force let me know!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A NOT so Happy Ending 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 24
I guess I've always kind of regarded the ending of "Embrace the Silence" by Trouble_In_Shangri_la (Rated MA) to be kind of bitter sweet. It's an older fic so you might have read it by now ^^;

Logged Logged
InumeT_FlyGirl
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A NOT so Happy Ending 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you for the suggestion! I actually haven't read it. Currently I'm on Spark looking at more fics that -coincidentally are inspired by the challenge Trouble in Shangri-La!

I will definitely put that on my list to read!

Logged Logged
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A NOT so Happy Ending 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 76
Depending on your stomach and what direction you want to read, I wrote a one-shot called Throw Stones - RATED MA (please no YIMS). The subject matter is domestic abuse with an unhappy ending.

Logged Logged
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A NOT so Happy Ending 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 109
Hmm...maybe you could give this a try? Pink Carnation
RATED T

Or this one: The Third Parties
RATED M

Logged Logged
Mio-sama
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A NOT so Happy Ending 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 58
Hola! Fíjate en estos, tal vez encuentres alguno que te guste! No se ya los leíste?

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1882/1

Broken Promises - Rating MA
She had believed all he had said , whispered at the most intimate of moments in their life together. No, he hadn't lied to her, he couldn't do that . He just repeatedly made promise after promise that he found hard to

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10118/1?author=13689

Carried Away - Rating T
"I will sign the paper on one condition," she hesitated. "Will you do one last thing for me? Can you just carry me to bed the way you did on our wedding night?" she asked. And he nodded... Sometimes, it was the little and unnecessary things, such as cheesy stupid routines, that helps keeping a marriage together. But Sesshoumaru learned the lesson the hard way.

Logged Logged
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A NOT so Happy Ending 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 88
Jar of Hearts by Butterflykissehs
What happens when Sesshomaru sees Kagome years after breaking her heart? Will she forgive him? Or is she still feeling the sting of a broken heart?
www.fanfiction.net/s/6794473/1/Jar-of-Hearts

Rated T on ff.net

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.