Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Mating Sess/Kag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Mating Sess/Kag
Lilly Angelus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mating Sess/Kag 10 Years ago Karma: 0
Any fiction mating Sess / Kag as main plot or where Sesshomaru and / or your beast choose Kagome as his future mate for whatever reason, there may be some dub-con involved, but that does not have non-con / rape. Preference for Canon. I am of legal age, then MA rating is fully accepted and even encouraged, LOL.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Mating Sess/Kag 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 33
5 months and no reply yet? *shakes head in disbelief*

1. Dominance by Sugar0o A mating makes that clear, and Kags learns to be dominated, Sess is the one to show her Dominance. **************LONG oneshot ~ nearly 16K. WARNINGS: SEX/LANG/VULGARITY/PWP:LEMONZ! NO YIMS, please!
Rating MA, NO YIMs!

2. Numbing The Pain by angelic memories Words long ago planted into her head lead Kagome to seek out something new in her life to numb the lingering pain from the actions of a certain half inu. Notes from me:: There is a rather vague part where Inuyasha raped Kagome... well, not that blatant, but if you don't prefer it... *shrugs* Though this one is really good smut fic.
Rating MA, NO YIMs!!

3. It's in The Blood by sarhea Re-post of an old fic on Fanfiction.Net and A Single Spark... What if youkais and demons knew something humans did not? What if they knew the key to a solid relationship was in the blood?
Rating MA, NO YIMs!

4. Pregnancy Woes by sesshou_lover Sesshoumaru gets himself into some big trouble and takes Kagome along for the ride. Enough said.
Rating MA, NO YIMs! This is hilarious. A different take on... *snickers* just read it.

5. The Moon and The Cherry Blossom by BeautifulMorningSun Kagome and Sesshomaru both feel a pressure against their souls that suffocates when they're apart, and simmers into nothing when together. A human prophecy states that the Lord of the West will mate a miko, and only they can destroy a great enemy. The pair has to face keeping secrets, visions of death, new friends, and blackmail together. Is Kagome and Sesshomaru's love strong enough to overcome any obstacle, even one that threatens everything they hold dear? Dokuga Awards 2nd Quarter 2009 Nominee for best action! And now 4th Quarter 2009 Nominee for Best Sesshomaru Portrayal! Thank you everyone!
Rating MA, NO YIMs!

6.Finding You by Demonlordlover
Rating MA, NO YIMs!

7.Sweet Betrayal by Kanna37 Kagome's been getting the feeling lately that the group has been hiding things from her - if only she'd known how right she was. When the betrayal is finally out in the open, someone that's been waiting in the wings is able to step into the spotlight. Three-shot mini-story.
Rating MA, NO YIMs!

8.Illumination by Kanna37 Betrayed by Inuyasha's inability to go against Kikyou's will in anything, Kagome finds herself saved by Naraku - and horrified by his sudden desire for her brilliant soul. He wants her to love him... but it is the knowledge he gives her that shocks her the most. Sesshoumaru himself also wants her - for the same reasons. And when the daiyoukai comes to take her from the spider, she's unable to deny him... Third Best Romance FA 3rd Quarter 2011
Rating MA, NO YIMs!

9. A to Z of Sesshoumaru and Kagome by Lilly Akame 26 drabbles of the life of the Miko Kagome and Daiyoukai Sesshomaru. S/K. Rating MA, NO YIMs!

10.Substitute Groom by NicoRavenPen ~~What will Kagome do when her groom's mysterious brother shows up and tells her that he isn't coming? Well he comes with a strange offer, and in the heat of the moment she takes it, agreeing to marry him instead. A story about how they learn to love...
Rating MA, NO YIMs!

There is so many of it, I hope anyone would help you more in this

Logged Logged
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Mating Sess/Kag 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
Wow....I think you totally ace this one dancingfingers *chuckles*

Logged Logged

dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Mating Sess/Kag 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 33
LOL
You should recommend your own works here.

Logged Logged
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Mating Sess/Kag 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
dancingfingers wrote:
LOL
You should recommend your own works here.

I don't think any of my stories apply here...I mean..I never wrote anything with Sesshomaru's beast. But if it's about mating between Kagome and Sesshomaru...I'm sure all the stories on Dokuga are applicable? LOL

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.