Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
servente fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: servente fic
MoonlightD
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
servente fic 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Recommendation

Im looking for a fanfiction where kagome or sess is a servente...
I would pefer if it was completed
im 23 years old soo I got no probs with adult contents

Pleeeaaasssss send me same thing tooo read!!
thankkk uu!!

Logged Logged

_I Read To Escape Reality_
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:servente fic 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
Bonds of Slavery  by Child of the Ancients (rated MA no YIMS)

Kagome has been a slave for 9 years and has given up all hope. Then, one day, a handsome inu youkai buys her with the intention of setting her free despite all the problems

Taisho's Darling  by Lavender Valentine (rated MA no YIMS)

(COMPLETE) Sesshomaru has been asked by his father to do the impossible. He's determined to succeed, in spite of the complications presented by Inu-Yasha and one Higurashi Kagome. Nothing will stand in his way, not even the poor, innocent houseplants

Property  by Ethidda (rated MA no YIMS)

SessKag. On Kagome's 16th birthday, her cousin Kikyou gave her a slave. Actually, he's a bloodbound, which the humans equate with a slave, but Sesshoumaru still remembers what a bloodbond entails, even if humans have forgotten

Logged Logged

Time Traveler
graphgraph
The Nightingale  by RosieB (rated T)

How a powerful demon and a human girl that he buys for her golden voice come to save each other. Serial for the Dokuga LJ comm's weekly contests

Cultural Differences  by Mlmonty (rated MA noo YIMS)

Nominated in 4 categories for the Dokuga Awards! Kagome is an exchange student from Germany. Somehow she unintentionally manages to attract the attention of Sesshoumaru Genshu and he marks her as his personal property

Logged Logged

dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:servente fic 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 33
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer wrote:
Bonds of Slavery  by Child of the Ancients (rated MA no YIMS)

Kagome has been a slave for 9 years and has given up all hope. Then, one day, a handsome inu youkai buys her with the intention of setting her free despite all the problems

Taisho's Darling  by Lavender Valentine (rated MA no YIMS)

(COMPLETE) Sesshomaru has been asked by his father to do the impossible. He's determined to succeed, in spite of the complications presented by Inu-Yasha and one Higurashi Kagome. Nothing will stand in his way, not even the poor, innocent houseplants

Property  by Ethidda (rated MA no YIMS)

SessKag. On Kagome's 16th birthday, her cousin Kikyou gave her a slave. Actually, he's a bloodbound, which the humans equate with a slave, but Sesshoumaru still remembers what a bloodbond entails, even if humans have forgotten

I LOVE Taisho's Darling

Logged Logged
Time Traveler
graphgraph
I know right!!! It is a wonderful and unique plot!

Logged Logged

dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:servente fic 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 33
Yep. And I laugh everytime Sesshoumaru kills another plant... ROFL.

Oh, and I'd add The Preferential Slave by Mistress Sianna . The first thing Kagome remembered was being thrown into a wagon, and being carted off to a castle in the west. She had been sold into slavery. Eventually, she would become the preferential slave of Lord Sesshoumaru. But what is the reason behind his favortism of her? Why did he question her, every time she saw him? Did he know something about her past? Could he help her remember who she is? (Rating MA, NO YIMs!!)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.