Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
50 First Lines: A Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: 50 First Lines: A Challenge
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:50 First Lines: A Challenge 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 38
Yay!
I'm pretty sure whatever fonts chosen and colors chosen will be okay!! I can't wait!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:50 First Lines: A Challenge 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
Kagome Yuki Niwa wrote:
Yay!
I'm pretty sure whatever fonts chosen and colors chosen will be okay!! I can't wait!

No problem! I always love when I'm given free reign lol. Anyway, I have your prompts scrambled and am in the process of making your banner, and Lady Kirara and Aleksandra have both responded to let me know that they were still interested in participating.

That means that I have four participants for sure. LM Bluejay hasn't yet responded to my PM, so as not to give anyone any unfair advantages, I'll ask that everyone hold off from posting until I get confirmation from her. As a matter of fact, could everyone post here and let me know if you'll object to starting over from scratch? It's been quite some time since anyone has posted here, and since Kagome Yuki Niwa is just starting, it would be a bit more fair to have everyone start over. If we did start over, I'll give everyone a new list of prompts, although your banners will have to remain the same, so please let me know if that would be something you wouldn't mind doing.

As a reminder, even if I did restart the challenge, I won't hand out the new prompts until after I have all five participants, so until LM Bluejay responds or doesn't, we'll be on hold.

Again, please post when you can and let me know if you - Lady Kirara, Aleksandra, and Sakura Dragon - would be opposed to starting over from scratch.

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
Aleksandra
Pup
graphgraph
Re:50 First Lines: A Challenge 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
I don't mind starting over!

Logged Logged
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:50 First Lines: A Challenge 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
Nope don't mind.. though I am going to continue with the story I chose if that's alright. I'll just have to omit the first 2 chapters from the challenge.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Sakura Dragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:50 First Lines: A Challenge 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
Don't mind starting over either. I was planning on rewriting the first two chapters anyway. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to keep the story or start a new one and continue this one outside of this challenge.

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu\'s braided hair in The Claim Game
\"A lie is more comfortable than doubt, more useful than love, more lasting than truth.\"
— Gabriel García Márquez
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.