Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Something good please
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Something good please
kannasoul
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Something good please 10 Years ago Karma: 0
I would love a chapter story in the MA rating, romance,

I'm kind of in the mood where Inuyasha ruins everything and Kagome some how gets with Sesshomaru and so on. I wouldn't mind if she was mad at the whole group either since I don't read a lot of those, but it doesn't matter with that part

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Something good please 10 Years ago Karma: 33
I hope this will help.

Illumination by Kanna37 WARNING FOR YIMs, this is rated MA

Windows On The West by Kanna37 this is also MA - though Inuyasha's stupidity isn't displayed... well, that bad.

or the Fuyu series, also by Kanna37 . also rated M/MA. There are three parts.

In Death, Trust Me, As You Didn't In Life by Kanna37 MA, it is a long story, but it is really good.

basically Kanna37's works are all great LOL.

Standing Outside The Fire by Danyealle-sama onviously MA.

do you mind reading AU? here's my favorite... and it's really sweet.
Substitute Groom by Raven-Pen rated M

Actually, there are so many where authors basically bash Inuyasha... and Kikyou (not a surprise there). What I mentioned above is what I can tolerate lest I truly hate Inuyasha as a main character. And the authors are pretty good in giving Inuyasha either a suitable punishment or maturing him, making him a better person, er, hanyou.

But yes, he would be so stubborn I'd wish I could tweak his ears... hard

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Something good please 10 Years ago Karma: 171
How about these....

To Be Free by sesshykagslvr
Kagome wants to complete her obligation to the jewel and her friends, but with the secret she and Inuyasha are keeping from them all will she be able to keep her promises.....will she finally be free? **Won 2nd Place Best Sesshoumaru Portrayal in the 2012 Semi-Annual Awards**
Rating: MA

Re:Birth by Fire-- Flight of the Phoenix by Sylandria
A wish. A New Life. Betrayal. Attacked by rabid animals, a Mythical being with problems of her own happens upon the injured Kagome with a proposition. She is not what she seems and protection is needed by one youkai before destruction reigns.

Kryptonite by Danyealle-sama
Complete-Dokuga Exclusive-After finding Inuyasha has abused Kagome, Sesshomaru takes her from him. That starts a whole new journey and relationship for both of them. (viewable by registered members only)

Giving Back by sarhea
Kagome insists on taking a small break in the shard hunting quest, to volunteer for a specific charity in October. In the future she meets someone from the past, learns of things she had never expected, and finds a place for herself. [Nominated 2012 Q1 Dokuga Awards: Best Canon and Best Lemon] Warning: discussion of breast cancer, explicit sex, Kinks, Exhibitionism, BDSM, beastility (closest warning word), Pregnancy, Labour ~ For the 'Think Pink' Challenge ~ For r0o’s 3rd GM Challenge 2011.

Something New by sarhea
Repost from A Single Spark. My own take on what it would take for Sesshoumaru to join forces with the Inu-taichi and for Kagome to leave InuYasha. Take this story as an Alternate Reality set in Canonverse. Where the split occurs is uncertain, just that the Shard hunting group has been pushed to its limits.

…From the Ashes the Phoenix Rises by Danyealle-sama
Kagome has always forgiven Inuyasha but has he finally gone too far this time?

Sweet Betrayal by Kanna37
Kagome's been getting the feeling lately that the group has been hiding things from her - if only she'd known how right she was. When the betrayal is finally out in the open, someone that's been waiting in the wings is able to step into the spotlight. Three-shot mini-story.

Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o
“...there are two old sayings Mr. Taishou..., ‘Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.’ & my personal favorite, ‘To err is human, to seek revenge, is divine.’” she stated as she smirked at him.... Non-cannon.AU,setting: modern Tokyo. S/K I/Ky pairing. R&R plz*********** Winner of the 2008 3rd Quarter Dokuga awards in 2nd place for best AU/AR, and 3rd place for best Lemonfic

Unworthy One... by Vyncent
They all were dead, but one. Yet the lone survivor was not alive either. **Not for Kikyou Lovers! This story contains violence, sexual content and rape! You are WARNED**

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.