Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kags and sesshy babies??!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kags and sesshy babies??!
rachel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kags and sesshy babies??! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
So I've been reading some stories so far that involves kagome being pregnant. I been trying to look for stories that have a strong beginning and also an ending. I do prefer MA, but if its good then I would read it. So anyone with suggestion ?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kags and sesshy babies??! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
I'm not sure if any of these are what you're looking for, but I thought I'd put them up there for you to check out if you want.

After the Feudal Era by: ChibiMethos
Demons have adapted to the changes of life in the modern word, but their population is dangerously low. One determined dragoness is trying to help the most stubborn man she knows find his true love. (Originally posted on A Single Spark)
Rating: MA

Giving Back by: Sarhea
Kagome insists on taking a small break in the shard hunting quest, to volunteer for a specific charity in October. In the future she meets someone from the past, learns of things she had never expected, and finds a place for herself. [Nominated 2012 Q1 Dokuga Awards: Best Canon and Best Lemon] Warning: discussion of breast cancer, explicit sex, Kinks, Exhibitionism, BDSM, beastility (closest warning word), Pregnancy, Labour ~ For the 'Think Pink' Challenge ~ For r0o’s 3rd GM Challenge 2011.
Rating: MA

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kags and sesshy babies??! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 62
A Sentinel Mother by Demonlordlover2
Rating: NC-17 (NO YIMS)

*Reposting with permission from Demonlordlover* Marked by the gods, claimed by Sesshoumaru, Kagome gives up her dreams of a normal life to become mother to a special breed of youkai, the Sentinels.

dokuga.com/spark/story/7334/1

The Battle of Heart and Land By Miss Katt
(NO YIMS!) Rated: MA

Six years after Naraku's defeat, the Eastern lands have declared war on the West. Sesshoumaru's mother learns of the their numbers and, concerned, requests the help of Inuyasha and the gang. However, not all is right with Kagome and Inuyasha. (2011 4th Q. 1st pl. Best Action/Adventure&1st pl. Best Romance! 2012 1st Q. 1st pl. Best Dark/Horror! 2012 2nd Q. 1st pl. Best Drama! 2013 1st Bi-Annual. 2nd pl Best Angst!)

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6403/1

Life lessons By: Moonlight Silk
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

(This fic contains dubious consent and rape. The rape chapters are clearly marked if you wish to avoid them.)

Kagome waited three years after the defeat of Naraku to be with her love Inuyasha so that she could have her happily ever after; but life does not always go as we expect; after all, that only happens in fairy tales. Awarded Third Place for Best Dark Fic/Horror in the First Semi Annual Awards 2013

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8274/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/04 19:01 By silentsoliloquy82.
rachel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kags and sesshy babies??! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thanks guys!

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kags and sesshy babies??! 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 62
You're most welcome. Enjoy! (There are many more where those came from after you finish those. ^_~)

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.