Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
Hibikari
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fic I've read a few times and I know I've seen it on various sites. One of the details I remember most is that InuPapa has to sleep with Sess's mom every so often so his beast won't kill Izayoi. I think in the end Izayoi causes a lot of problems but I"m not 100% sure.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for a fic 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
Do you know how to dance? by me?
“...there are two old sayings Mr. Taishou..., ‘Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.’ & my personal favorite, ‘To err is human, to seek revenge, is divine.’” she stated as she smirked at him.... Non-cannon.AU,setting: modern Tokyo. S/K I/Ky pairing. R&R plz*********** Winner of the 2008 3rd Quarter Dokuga awards in 2nd place for best AU/AR, and 3rd place for best Lemonfic
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Alternate ?-? Status: Incomplete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 08 May 2008 ?-? Updated: 29 Apr 2009
Genre: Action, Drama, Erotica, Romance ?-? Chapters: 10 ?-? Reviews: 86 ?-? Words: 66,746 ?-? Reads: 29,841

i think?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/01/16 21:31 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Hibikari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Yay! That was it. This story has been in my head all week and was driving me crazy because I couldn't remember how it ended. Now I know why lol. Thank you R0o!!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for a fic 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
yes well now i'm going to go and hide from DQ b/c she'll be after me b/c of this fic :3 glad i could help!

this fic made me want to write inupapa/hatsumomo fiction! i think i love that pairing!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.